Menu

Forums - General Chat

Pity me..pity me (Weekend thread)

•  MazzMazz
    • Got home from work last night and all of a sudden felt sick and got the sweats...went to bed at 8 with bad headache all over my head and had the worst night in ages..really bad nightmares caused by high temperature. Gave up at 4 and went down stairs to watch tv while sweating and feeling insane..guess what..It's the weekend.

I have phoned in sick and am going back to bed.

I hate the winter.
    •  mambamamba
    • Ahhh poor Mazz.

Tonight - stay in.

Saturday - Visit dad and give him his frankly shit birthday present. Stay in.

Sunday - I have been volunteered to help at a 6 year old's birthday party.

FUCK... let's have some of what you've got Mazz. This weekend sounds rubbish.

•  FDFCFDFC
    • Tonight, go to parents' house in Wales.

Tomorrow, physio on fucked shoulder.

Sunday. WHO KNOWS WHAT MADNESS MIGHT ENSUE?!
    •  MazzMazz
    • I'm meant to be going to REFLEX in Bristol tomorrow night.
    •  mambamamba
    • Mazz says:
      I'm meant to be going to REFLEX in Bristol tomorrow night.

Give me the kid's party any day.
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight: Unicorn for Astrohenge or stay in, not sure yet

Saturday: Brighton tattoo convention

Sunday: Not sure yet
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Mazz says:

Agreed.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • It's my birthday weekend

Today - day off work, i'm drinking coffee and watching world 2 in colour. might go into town for some munch later

Saturday - I will be 34, yikes. Afternoon drinking with my baby boy, wife and good chums.

Sunday - rest, roast and pretty much doing flip all
    •  alanalan
    • Happy Birthday mate!

My goode lady be arriving later, and we has no plans this weekend really.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • happy birfday chris!

i will be flying to the alps and shredding the arse out of them for a week. get in!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Mazz says:
      mamba says:
      Mazz says:

Agreed.

Christ, I remember going there for Nick's birthday in 2000-and-freezing-to-death. Good times, I think.

Tonight: usual Friday night in with the missus.
      Sat: working, then going shopping for wedding-based sundries.
      Sun: CULTFINDER RECORDING!!!!! BOW IN FEAR OF SATAN!!! etc should be well good, expect some black-thrash mayhem online some time next week.
    •  mikemike
    • Good start to mine, news of 3 possible employers interested in me, wish me luck! In weird locations though, Sutton, Peterborough and Rotherham!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've got a very rare Friday night off work thins week, I have no plans though, howver it does mean I can make more of tomorrow so I'll be watching the Spireites entertain Bradford City and hopefully increase their lead at the top of the table, then I want to go and see Palehorse in Leeds. Really want to go seeing as I missed that gig in Bradford last weekend.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I've got to scour e-bay for a Tuxedo.... jeeezusfugginchryst.
    •  GarethGareth
    • basstard says:
      I've got to scour e-bay for a Tuxedo.... jeeezusfugginchryst.

Marks and parks do one for £50, jacket and trous.

My weekend is work, Fallout New Vegas and band stuff. Again.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Doing bollock all this weekend.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Rob, it wasn't 2000, it was 2004.

I used to go to that Reflex all the time, at least once a week, often more. It got to the point where me and my housemates didn't have to pay to get in no matter what night it was. Great place.

Cultfinder recording should be cool. Then super secret thing.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm getting to that way of thinking where I could stay in tonight, and probably fall asleep within a couple of hours. bah. hate wasting time missing out on stuff but sick of this dizziness and headache around the eyes that the man flu is providing me with, at least if i do stay in i've got a nice new tv to enjoy. :s
    •  mikemike
    • Drank too many beers with a mate and watched Catterick, cool.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I watched Avatar on the new tv. Only had two bottles of cider, today i feel quite refreshed, for a sunday.

currently listening to 5ive - Hesperus. 1st listen and loving it already :)
      [Edited by Eggy at 13:16 on 30/01/11]

Forums - General Chat - Pity me..pity me (Weekend thread)