Menu
    •  MazzMazz
    • I really fancy a Curry. Anyone else fancy a curry?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • i made a huuuuuuuge pot of brown stuff on saturday
      enough for 6 curries, stored in the freezer
      just add meat/veg/liquid
    •  MazzMazz
    • mmmm Uncle Curry
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Sunday night is curry night in my flat.

Currently hating my walk to uni since it takes me through Chinatown. It doesn't ever stop smelling good. No matter what time of day.

I want ribs.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Lady Chips
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • had some curries last night from the only indian restaurant on my mum's island. it was gooooooooooooood.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Can I go to the Island?
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Mazz says:
      Can I go to the Island?

I want to visit the island too!!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Curry for tea 3 nights in a row so far. It's getting stronger and tastier the longer it lives.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I had Japanese curry from some nice ladies at Supersonic yesterday - it was an oasis of warmth and taste amidst a desrt of cold, rain and Birmingham shittyness.
    • we can go camping!

mazz can go and see a genuine witch's grave
      nic can go and drink wine in the mersea vinyard
      then we can go canoing in the sea.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I fear the sea.
    • cool. me and nic can go canoeing. you can stand on the shore and look concerned. or my mum could take you out in her boat so you can conquer the sea on yer own terms.

but we do have a witches grave it has a cage over it so her ghost can't get out. i'm positive i've already told you this. also we have a headless man buried in the same graveyard. check that shit out!!!

i'll take you to the island brewery as well for some "yo boy" which will get ye fucked.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I get on well with mums...errr.

What is the name of this Island?
    • mersea island. off essex coast. it is nice.
    •  MazzMazz
    • MERCY ISLAND...awesome..I'm going to look it up.
    •  MazzMazz
    • "In the Greasy Pole event, contenders have to traverse a telegraph pole/mast covered in thick grease and extended out over the water from the deck of the Regatta hosting Thames sailing barge (similar to 'walking the plank';), retrieve the flag at the end and return to the boat with the flag in hand. Annually a handful of the 50 or so contenders get to the end of the pole and grab the flag (an accomplishment in itself!) but rarely more than one, if any, will bring it back to the Barge."

I also like THE STROOD
    • regatta is wicked. i got ballsacked at the last one. the greasy pole is well funny. i keep meaning to enter.

the strood is haunted by roman ghosts by all accounts. there's a house right on the tip of the mainland who report spooky goings on, such as marching sounds and voices! the pub which is just on the mainland a little way up the road is called the peldon rose and has a smuggler's den under the pond out front.

my middle sister also found the corpse of a porpoise washed up on east mersea beach. insane. the locals thought it a mermaid and cast it back into the sea to appease great poseidon.

allegedly there is also a fella who gets on the bus to the mainland weaing a skull mask. he is called paul.

there is also a fine curry house called titarse.

anyway, essex coast is proper old skool doom. bad things happen there.

Forums - General Chat - Curry