Menu

Forums - General Chat

Oktoberbuys.

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Moss - Tomb of the blind drugged.
      Falconer - s/t, which I have been trying to buy on CD since 2004.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • stephen fry book
      self help book
    • haircut. i am now a slaphead.
    •  JackJack
    • I bought a Levis denim jacket off ebay for £6.50, a Zoo York hoody and a pair of vans
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      haircut. i am now a slaphead.

link?
    •  mambamamba
    • Ordered a new phone. Woop!

A new windscreen for the motor. And next week an MOT and whatever else my heap of shit needs to get through it.
    •  JackJack
    • I want a Black Sabbath patch, a big one for my jacket, incredibly hard to find
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • a Britta water filter.

two dresses from the internet, that actually fit, nicely :)
    •  MazzMazz
    • Some cheeky little boots from River Island.

I will purchase a £3.99 purple T-shirt from H&M on Thursday especially for our Groan gig this Saturday. The colour of Groan is purple...I want to wear a GROAN uniform.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • I bought a purple paisley bandana.

Mazz says:
      The colour of Groan is purple...I want to wear a GROAN uniform.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      I bought a purple paisley bandana.

Mazz says:

I bought two...one for head and one for my neck...I may get another...for my wrist...and a fourth...for my mic stand.

• Mazz says:
      FDFC says:
      I bought a purple paisley bandana.

Mazz says:

I bought two...one for head and one for my neck...I may get another...for my wrist...and a fourth...for my mic stand.

and a fifth for the thigh....
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I bought an album by some dicks called Groan.

I also bought the Tweak Bird record.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • I might buy a big fat audio interface on Saturday.
    •  JackJack
    • Dooo it

Sorry I missed out on birthday last night, I had some crazy editing to do to get Cherry Chokes music video done for their tour:s
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Jack says:
      Dooo it

Sorry I missed out on birthday last night, I had some crazy editing to do to get Cherry Chokes music video done for their tour:s

No worries fella.

Yeah gonna do some experimenting with drum micing this weekend and then maybe go buy some toys!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Matador outfit
      Garlic peeler/slicer
      Beermats
      Replacement handset for electric blanket
      External hard drive
      A capo
      Moisture remover
      Knife sharpener
    •  RamoRamo
    • Jack says:
      I want a Black Sabbath patch, a big one for my jacket, incredibly hard to find

Could ya not hack up an old sab tshirt and whack that on the back?

I got a new phone, a ticket to see Enter the Void tonight and Rush 2112 on vinyl from a charity shop, £3 mint. Oh yeah also got comets on fire blue cathedral lp off ebay for £7.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Donny says:

Beermats

you should have said, i've got about 20 from when i collected them years ago, thinking of putting them on ebay, see if i can get 99p for them.

http://www.ilmot.co.uk/SkolLager.jpg

i but a psu the other day, my next move is to frazzle my pc which is very likely see that my knowledge of computers is pretty poor.
      [Edited by Eggy at 15:43 on 07/10/10]
    •  EggyEggy
    • well so far so good, spent the last few days thinking i'd bought the wrong psu, without really knowing what i wanted before buying it. I have a dell and most google searches lead me to believe that i needed an adapter as dell aren't compatible with standard atx psu's.

That was until tonight when i had my pc to bits and did one search on my phone to verify that i wasn't going to fry my pc. The search threw up a thread on the dell forum that confirms that my dimension 5100 has a standard atx so here i am with a new 650w psu fitted, fingers crossed :cool:

Forums - General Chat - Oktoberbuys.