Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Beard Of Zeuss, Invasion, Stone Turner, Ten Ton Tabby - Islington - Thursday 8th May

•  wilburwilbur
    • Should be rock and roll

[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/wilburzeuss/flyerislington.jpg[/img]
    •  GrahamGraham
    • Dude! See you there!!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/DrGre/Mantra060608-1.jpg
    •  MarekMarek
    • Heavy
    •  MarekMarek
    • Oh yeah we are artist in residence on XFM this week (John Kennedy) and have a studio interview tonight from 11.15pm or so. Will be playing some stoner... and try and mention the gig.
    •  JackJack
    • i'll have a listen, cool. do you want to borrow my amp for the gig
    •  wilburwilbur
    • Thursday Night!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Yeah dude, see you there!
    •  JackJack
    • Sleep on the radio, good work Marek!
    •  MarekMarek
    • Haha, it was cool to talk about Sleep on XFM. I gave John Kennedy the album, he hadn't heard of them.
    •  JackJack
    • He seems like a good guy, knowledgeable
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:

He seems like a good guy, knowledgeable

Apart from not having heard of Sleep!!!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Im going to this!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:

Jack Dickinson says:

He seems like a good guy, knowledgeable

Apart from not having heard of Sleep!!!

yeah! wtf?!?!

tried to catch this when i got in but was a bit drunk and couldn't hear shit.

ear update - improving
    •  MarekMarek
    • I'm literally waiting in a walk in centre with an ear infection. Rock n roll.

Yeah, I think I was pretty chilled about Jon not knowing Sleep. WTF!!!?!?!

He wanted me to play The Sword cos of my interview. He didn't have any of their stuff either...
    • Marek says:

I'm literally waiting in a walk in centre with an ear infection. Rock n roll.

Yeah, I think I was pretty chilled about Jon not knowing Sleep. WTF!!!?!?!

He wanted me to play The Sword cos of my interview. He didn't have any of their stuff either...

ear infections are crap. can't hear anything and your own voice sounds really weird and fruity so i try not to speak.

no hearing, no speaking...poke some twigs in my eyes and i'm tommy.
    •  JackJack
    • Fun gig, all good bands, nice people, still deaf. Cheers to Rich for drumming, scuba ear!
    • that's still playing up...awesome night! got a bit overenthusiastic at the end of the evening.

still...got the ball rolling for the "osiris goldberg" night of crazy metal goodness...watch this space..............................................
    •  JackJack
    • We've got that gig offer for may bank holiday, can do it all again!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Yeah good gig- enjoyed the bands I saw!! Invasion blew me away though- feel a bit embarrassed that was only the first time I've seen em now!!
      Good work.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Beard Of Zeuss, Invasion, Stone Turner, Ten Ton Tabby - Islington - Thursday 8th May