Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Witchorrow, Pombagira, Litmus and more...

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'll be all up in that, yo.
    •  mikemike
    • Put us on! Looks ace!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • This gig is kind of a test to see if we can actually get a doom crowd in south london, so we're just putting london bands on for this one.

Fingers crossed if it works out, we'll make it a regular(ish) thing and get some out of towners in... heh you're already on the list Mike...
    •  mikemike
    • Wahey! Good luck anyway the bill looks great!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Look forward to this!! Nice flyer too!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • represent! nowhere near enough of this kind of good stuff going on down here regularly (mantra, skill wizard and the crazy shit they do at the bird's nest excepted, of course).
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • bad admiral says:

represent! nowhere near enough of this kind of good stuff going on down here regularly (mantra, skill wizard and the crazy shit they do at the bird's nest excepted, of course).

More doom in London!

I'm stoked for this. I have ideas that will finish our first new song in over a year. And I have plans for another one as well. Wheee.
    •  PetePete
    • I wish travelling to London didn't cost so much, I'd have loved to come to this.

•  DonnyDonny
    • National Express mate. Dirt cheap if you book far enough in advance.

Takes hours though.
    •  JackJack
    • Megabus too

I'm coming to this
    •  OllieOllie
    • This does look very good, wish I could make it.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • May come to this. It's FA Cup Final day though so that takes priority, but I should be able to get to it I think....
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm 85% certain i'm there.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm not going now, but doom > football every time.

Demo should be done soon innit?
    • Demo nowhere near ready since Mark is fucking useless and hasn't sent the stuff to Wilbers to mix.

I am getting tired.
    • Unfortunately Witchsorrow have had to pull out of this.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • slack mammoth says:

Unfortunately Witchsorrow have had to pull out of this.

Sorry guys this is my fault!!! Fucked my foot up bigtime and out of drumming action for 2 weeks or so!! This is the first gig we've pulled out of ever and Im proper gutted!!!! Was really looking forward to it! May still come down tho but am gutted not to play!
      I will be making it up at the Doom Metal Inquisition V!!!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Witchorrow, Pombagira, Litmus and more...