Menu

Forums - General Chat

fashion victim

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • oh dear.

i'm usually quite stylish but today, i've undergone a sartorial nightmare.

big flappy black shirt unbuttoned that little bit too far as it is about 8 sizes too big.
      "harris tweed look" baggy trousers.

i look like some kind of agrarian disco mosleyist.

shit. i've got to go home like this.

any other recent disasters where you think you look the money at home and then realise halfway through the day that you look like an utter cock?
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

oh dear.

big flappy black shirt unbuttoned that little bit too far as it is about 8 sizes too big.

any other recent disasters where you think you look the money at home and then realise halfway through the day that you look like an utter cock?

28th December. Brown chords and a Red shirt that was a bit big and had some flowers on it…I was clean shaven as well.

Comment 1 “you look festive”
      Comment 2 “You look like Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen”
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Every day - black shorts, metal tshirt. I rule the school
    •  MazzMazz
    • Oh yeah and here.

plop
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

oh dear.

28th December. Brown chords and a Red shirt that was a bit big and had some flowers on it…I was clean shaven as well.

Comment 1 “you look festive”
      Comment 2 “You look like Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen”

you dandyman you.

seriously though. you don't look like some kind of nazi farmer whose cows are all covered in swastikas and whose sheep all have little moustaches.

mr mammoth...you are indeed one of the lucky few who can wear shorts to work. i can wear metal tshirts no worries, but for some reason, boys in shorts at work is a no-no.

doesn't help that 75% of my shorts make me look like i've been raped by a wolf.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I wear shorts even when it's raining, as I have to cycle to work. I'd rather have wet legs that dry quickly than spend the whole morning in horrible wet trousers.
    •  JackJack
    • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/newyears5.jpg
    • testify man.

my jeans are pretty much all of the roadsweeper style so my sartorial plimsole line has, on occasion, almost troubled the knee.
    •  JackJack
    • an average night out in cornwall, scary i look like my dad
    •  CareyCarey
    • laddy had a jacket like that. i told him he looked like rod hull. he's probably still scarred. sorry!

the skirt i'm wearing today was once described by stocky as "desert tartan", i don't know if that was a good thing or not. i like i though.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • bad admiral says:

75% of my shorts make me look like i've been raped by a wolf.

I wish to see this pictorially described via the medium of dance. GO!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Rob Smith says:

bad admiral says:

you're asking for trouble there bro, rich did a bit of interpretive dance when he played swansea with tim, people in the immediate area moved away swiftly... :s

that said, i'm intrigued myself... ;)
    • grinderno1 says:

Rob Smith says:

bad admiral says:

you're asking for trouble there bro, rich did a bit of interpretive dance when he played swansea with tim, people in the immediate area moved away swiftly... :s

that said, i'm intrigued myself... ;)

you wanna see me dance? i mean REALLY dance?

i'll see if i can work something out...i think i'll get one of those costumes that tommy cooper used to wear with half wolf and half victim. then i do a frenzied robo-tarantela, bust a couple of floor moves, hold in a freeze, then a lift, hand spin, and then the willy bounce.

just an idea...
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I'm hearing it, but i'm not seeing it.
    • it would freak you out.

i need some music though. does anyone know any songs about being raped by a wolf or shall i just write one myself?
    • it would freak you out.

i need some music though. does anyone know any songs about being raped by a wolf or shall i just write one myself?
    •  OllieOllie
    • The 80's were a bad time for fashion for me...as they were for everyone!!! Too many disasters to go into. The 80's should be erased from history!!!

Nowadays I've settled into a rarely deviated from sartorial path

work - black polo shirt, brown cords, brown DM boots

everywhere else - black t-shirt (usually a band one), jeans, biker boots or Converse all stars, check shirt or hoody, biker jacket

I will occasionally swap the t-shirt for a plain shirt if I have to look vaguely respectable but that's about it really. Saves hassle picking out an outfit!!!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • bad admiral says:

it would freak you out.

You & Mazz mush write one. From your perspective as the rapee, & Mazz as the wolf.
    • sounds a bit "lloyd-webber" to me.

duran duran - hungry like the wolf

that's all i can think of.
    •  OllieOllie
    • May I please quote Trouble here from their track "The Wolf"

"I'm so afraid, Wolf knows where I am"

Somehow seems to fit.

Forums - General Chat - fashion victim