Menu

Forums - General Chat

Let's have a weekend thread

•  mambamamba
    • Just because I've had a three pint lunch for the first time in a ages and need to keep myself awake...

Tonight - a few G&T's at home, maybe a film, maybe fall asleep.

Tomorrow - Jimmy Carr at the Newbury Corn Exchange.

Sunday - not a lot, maybe a roast.

Doesn't seem as interesting as they used to be.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight = Make a curry..early night
      Tomorrow = Travel to Wakefield and play some HARD ASSED ROCK with GROAN
      Sunday = Travel back from Wakefield..I expect with a hangover.
    •  mambamamba
    • Oh yeah I nearly forgot...

Saturday afternoon - watch Groan on the INTERNETZ.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Oh yeah I nearly forgot...

Saturday afternoon - watch Groan on the INTERNETZ.

YYYEAAAHHHHHHHH
    •  JackJack
    • Saturday- Driving Chris up to drum for Groan, watch Groan, drive back

Sunday- London custom bike show, have a beer and watch a few people with terrible taste in clothing and hopefully see some nice bikes too
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      Saturday- Driving Chris up to drum for Groan, watch Groan, drive back

Sunday- London custom bike show, have a beer and watch a few people with terrible taste in clothing and hopefully see some nice bikes too

YYYEAAAHHHHHHH
    •  JackJack
    • I'm expecting a fine show of rock, I am official roadie for the day :D
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mazz, what will you be wearing?

tonight - big shop. make curry
      tomorrow - housework. watch goran on the intertron. watch rugby. play black ops
      sunday - take ryan to a soft play centre. roast. 5-a-side
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      mazz, what will you be wearing?

tonight - big shop. make curry
      tomorrow - housework. watch goran on the intertron. watch rugby. play black ops
      sunday - take ryan to a soft play centre. roast. 5-a-side

I will be quite boring..check out what leigh will be wearing though..it might kill your eyes.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      I will be quite boring..check out what leigh will be wearing though..it might kill your eyes.

I had to iron it when I got it home. It was clearly at the bottom of a pile of clothes in somebody's garage before making its way to a second hand shop. It was probably for the best.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • How was Groan? Is t'vid available anywhere onlines?

Friday - Went to Manchester, got very drunk.

Saturday - Hangover. Bacon sarnie. Coffee so thick it was practically chocolate. Started redrinking at 1pm. Met loads of old uni mates and had some awesome catch-ups. Watched the rugby, laughed at Italy, cried when Wales beat England in what shall go down in history as one of the all time greatest matches ever played. Drank lots more. Went to Satans Hollow. Hilarity and drinking.

Sunday - Death. Came back to London and made chicken jambalaya. Watched YOB DVD. Doomed.
    •  MazzMazz
    • We were awesome..I don't think there is a vidz :(
    •  JackJack
    • Groan was great, they build the ladies large in Wakefield, they like power metal. Sunday was cool because my dad decided to come up for the bike show I went to, so I had company
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      Groan was great, they build the ladies large in Wakefield, they like power metal. Sunday was cool because my dad decided to come up for the bike show I went to, so I had company

I fucked all of the large ladies then feasted on their chub.
    •  alanalan
    • I went to The Monkey Forest. I saw some monkeys.
    •  PetePete
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Went to Satans Hollow.

I can't believe that's still open! Has it still got the garish walls and stage in the middle of the room?

My weekend involved crazy golf, a hedge maze, visiting friends in Chorlton, celebrating Liverpool winning the League Cup (I saw Ben Ward in the crowd on BBC, behind the penalties!), Handmade Burger Company (7 veggie options!), an expensive meal at the York in Broomhill (polenta fries with bean casserole and some chili sauce smeared on my plate) and watching Lion King for the first time.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Pete says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Went to Satans Hollow.

I can't believe that's still open! Has it still got the garish walls and stage in the middle of the room?

My weekend involved crazy golf, a hedge maze, visiting friends in Chorlton, celebrating Liverpool winning the League Cup (I saw Ben Ward in the crowd on BBC, behind the penalties!), Handmade Burger Company (7 veggie options!), an expensive meal at the York in Broomhill (polenta fries with bean casserole and some chili sauce smeared on my plate) and watching Lion King for the first time.

Yep, it still looks horrendous.

Sounds like a packed weekend all right!
    •  alanalan
    • Pete says:

I saw Ben Ward in the crowd on BBC, behind the penalties!

Haha, I spotted him too.

Forums - General Chat - Let's have a weekend thread