Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Celebrity Love Crisis - Upcoming Gigs! Mastered songs!

•  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • We have a few gigs in the pipeline, please come out and see us if you can:

4 Jun 2008 - Frock & Roll @ The Bay Horse w/The Bangs - Manchester FREE ENTRY!
      26 Jun 2008 - City Screen Basement Bar - York
      4 Jul 2008 - Dog & Partridge w/ Humanfly - Bolton
      19 Sep 2008 - Royal Park Cellars w/ ASIWYFA + more - Leeds

In further news, our EP just came back from Nick Zampiello at New Alliance East Mastering. It sounds pretty god damn good. Two mastered tracks on the myspace now! One of them is a new song you won't have heard yet.

Go here to listen!

If you want us to play, drop us a line. Gig offers welcome. We'd love to do a Sheffield show...
    •  Tom PTom P
    • I'd really like to see a Sheffield show. Saturday night, Red House. Someone make it happen. Please.

•  mikemike
    • I'm putting on Archives soon so I might combine them!
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Mike, we'd be up for anything. Drop me a PM with details, would be cool to gig with Flatlands at some point too.
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • 3rd track posted. Full EP now up on Myspazz! ;)
    •  NathanNathan
    • Woop Woop!!!

All 3 tracks...full ep up...you're such lucky bastards!
    •  NathanNathan
    • Tom P says:

I'd really like to see a Sheffield show. Saturday night, Red House. Someone make it happen. Please.

Your wish is our command.

6th August - The Grapes, Sheffield. Flatlands:::Archives:::CelebrityLoveCrisis

Thanks to all the dudes who got us this gig (Flatlands Crew hold tight!) Really looking forward to this bad boy. See all you Sheffield massive out there mashin' it up!

WOW FUCKING FUCK!
    •  CareyCarey
    • sweet as.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • The new track is awesome
    •  NathanNathan
    • Thank you both kind Sirs.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Carey says:

sweet as.

Nathan says:

Thank you both kind Sirs.

:P
    •  NathanNathan
    • Nathan says:

Thank you both kind Sirs.

Nathan now says:

Thanks you both kind peeps.

Celebrity Love Crisis Press Statement (dated 28/05/08 - no embargo)
      "Nathan grovelingly apologises for his insufferable assumption of gender a-specific replies on the Ninehertz forum. However easy a mistake this may have been to make, taking in to consideration the gross under-representation of women from the independent music scene (especially that of rock/metal/prog) of which CLC is ashamed, I hope that this apology will be taken with the sincerity that it is meant to convey. Nathan wishes to reiterate that he "fucking loves women!"

Released by Foster Media PLC on behalf of CLC Ltd.
    •  CareyCarey
    • no offence taken anyway, i'm used to it. and what a stunning apology!
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • CLC would perhaps fare well as a political party... we apologise with great skill!
    •  CareyCarey
    • i'd join any political party that loves women.
    •  NathanNathan
    • Carey says:

i'd join any political party that loves women.

Maybe we'll run at the national, sponsored by Heat. As long as they stump up £200million pounds I'll have a go. It'll be a chuckle.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Celebrity Love Crisis - Upcoming Gigs! Mastered songs!