Menu

Forums - General Chat

Now watching...

•  CareyCarey
    • Tino Insana says:
      Carey says:
      Tino Insana says:
      Metal Evolution was brilliant. Apart from the one on hair/glam metal, which wasn't.

What was wrong with that one?

It was about as useful as doing an episode on disco. Plus, did you hear the music?

Not a fan of glam metal?! :P

I really enjoyed it, but I thought some of the focuses were a bit skewed. Also, it's not fair to ignore black metal just because you'd rather not be associated with church burning killers...
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Correct. The early black metal story is gripping because its so overblown and stupid that it's crazier than fiction.

Been watching new South Park and Game of Thrones. Both delivered dem goods.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • game of thrones s02e01 was full of win
    •  CareyCarey
    • Hopkins says:
      game of thrones s02e01 was full of win

Season 1 is next box set purchase love the books so can't wait!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I am addicted to Homeland.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • JenTheHen says:
      I am addicted to Homeland.

will be watching this asap
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Ditto.

Human Planet re-runs. Cool series.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I am completely obsessed with Whale wars on Discovery. Best. Reality. TV. Ever.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I have finally watched every episode of Mythbusters on Netflix and want more.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Well, tonight I'll be watching BBC4's Southern Rock night featuring Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Bros, Black Oak Arkansas and a load of other shit-kickin' redneck good ol' boy rockers.
    •  PetePete
    • Fringe - series 3

Working my way through these series. Very good, although very X Files/Heroes.

Next - Boardwalk Empire series 1
    •  MazzMazz
    • VERA..hmmm..it's bleak.
    •  mambamamba
    • Homeland

Started watching it on Thursday. Six episodes down - I'll be done by Wednesday.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mamba says:
      Homeland

Started watching it on Thursday. Six episodes down - I'll be done by Wednesday.

same here
      we're racing through them
      incredible series
    •  PodgePodge
    • Another Homeland fan here and Braquo is back next week too.

•  BenBen
    • Yeah, been enjoying Homeland.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have not seen Homeland
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • 5 episodes in. this is awesome

although whilst googling "homeland grindcore" i saw an image that was really spoiler-heavy, and i was being so good and staying completely spoiler free

anyway, no more talk of spoilers, i'm resisting
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b009wzw3/Inside_the_Medieval_Mi...

A documentary on BBC4 last night about Medieval sex. Was full of gangbangs and everything. Absolute filth. Best bit is when a woman had to prove her husband's impotence in court to get an annulment and the picture of his willy and sad face that they showed to go along with it.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b009wzw3/Inside_the_Medieval_Mind_Sex/

A documentary on BBC4 last night about Medieval sex. Was full of gangbangs and everything. Absolute filth. Best bit is when a woman had to prove her husband's impotence in court to get an annulment and the picture of his willy and sad face that they showed to go along with it.

I will watch tonight...I have a book about Elizabethan Sex.

Forums - General Chat - Now watching...