Menu

Forums - General Chat

LOL of the day

•  LaddethLaddeth

• That sure beats the cock that was scribed into the leadwork around my window frame by some joker builder
    •  theadoretheadore
    • I was just about to post that.

Cat Shit One.
      quote:

This combines the two things I love most in the world: fluffy animals and brutal violence. A sniper bunny delivering a perfect pink-mist head shot to a camel is everything I’ve ever wanted to see.
    •  noonenoone
    • http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/ultimatekev/thsavingpvtryanhaxwarsdv0.gif
    •  PodgePodge
    • http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-drunk-drown-fail.jpg?w=500&h=374
    •  Jim GoadJim Goad
    • I saw that one on the BBC News website. Great headline... dull story.
    •  mambamamba
    • ultimatekev says:
      does anybody else check snacksandshit regularly?

I will now. That just kept me occupied for a good 15 minutes.
    •  mambamamba
    • This one has given me the giggles badly. I just had to go to the toilet to compose myself...

quote:
      "Liar, liar, set your pussy on fire."
      - Method Man, Left & Right by D'Angelo

Okay, so this comes from something kids say obviously. But instead of 'pussy' kids say 'pants'. So like, basically what Method Man effectively did here was took something that children say, and made it more immature. That's really hard to do...

Let me try though...
      1) Row, row, row your boat, gently down the titties.
      2) The driver on the bus goes, "Touch my dick."
      3) Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O. With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there. Here a "moo" there a "moo" Everywhere a "shit-on-my-chest-while-fucking-me".

That actually took me 7 minutes and I feel terrible now.
    •  noonenoone
    • I like this one...

"Went from sitting in the cell to sitting on a jet, from shitting in the cell to shitting on a jet."
      - Birdman, Pop Bottles

Yup, we got the picture. You don't have to tell everyone about the next place you're shitting. Why even talk about this?

Filed under: No class/Not our business

D'Elia: ...I went from sleeping in a cell to sleeping in a jet. I went from coughing in a cell to coughing on a jet. I went from talking to someone in a cell to talking to someone on a jet. I went from thinking about things in a cell to thinking about things in a jet.

Filed under: Dr. Seuss

Forums - General Chat - LOL of the day