Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Sungrazer, The Machine and Stubb

•  JackJack
    • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/734918_4103108376122_201884760_n_zps9723fabf.jpg

Come along, first time we've had a show at The Borderline
    •  mambamamba
    • The Borderline is probably my favourite venue.

Alas I cannot make it - but have a good one!
    •  mikemike
    • We'll send someone along to review! Can we also get an interview with Sungrazer?
    •  JackJack
    • Think Pete Green might be going?
    •  mikemike
    • He writes for the 'Shaman now sadly. PM me if we can send someone else down.Got two London reviewers now.
    •  JackJack
    • I could ask if anyone wants to do it, would have to have someone ask Sungrazer etc I guess
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mike says:
      He writes for the 'Shaman now sadly. PM me if we can send someone else down.Got two London reviewers now.

Have no probs doing a few bits for the 'ertz Mike, shame I can't do more really. Will have to try to get you some live coverage from Birmingham this year! Alas I'm no longer a London resident though and am in France on that weekend. Have a great one Jack, hopefully catch up with you properly soon mate!
    •  JackJack
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      mike says:
      He writes for the 'Shaman now sadly. PM me if we can send someone else down.Got two London reviewers now.

Have no probs doing a few bits for the 'ertz Mike, shame I can't do more really. Will have to try to get you some live coverage from Birmingham this year! Alas I'm no longer a London resident though and am in France on that weekend. Have a great one Jack, hopefully catch up with you properly soon mate!

Cheers dood, it's going to our first with Fyfe on drums, it's all getting a bit spinal tap, 3rd drummer now!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      it's all getting a bit spinal tap, 3rd drummer now!

SNAP!
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Jack says:
      it's all getting a bit spinal tap, 3rd drummer now!

SNAP!

Yeah Groan have similar exploding drummer issues!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Jack says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      mike says:

Cheers dood, it's going to our first with Fyfe on drums, it's all getting a bit spinal tap, 3rd drummer now!

Who is this Fyfe character? Not sure I'm familiar!
    •  OllieOllie
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Jack says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      mike says:

He's bananas!!! :D
    •  JackJack
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Jack says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      mike says:

He used to drum in Olde crone, who featured Dicky on bass, Foxy formerly of Serpent Venom and Lyndon. Pre your London time but they were a cool doom band
    •  JackJack
    • Got a few cheap tickets available for £6!Cheap Stubb tickets
      [Edited by Jack at 16:38 on 17/01/13]
    •  JackJack
    • Sold all the cheap tickets out in a few hours, keeping my fingers crossed that our new 7" will arrive in time for the gig
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Oi Jack, any news on set times?
      I'm on the coach up from Bristol and wondering whether I've time to stop for a beer on the way or just have to peg it to the doors!
    •  JackJack
    • I'm told 7.30 start, think we're playing for up to 40 mins, then The Machine, then Sungrazer
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Cheers, reckon there may be time for a swift one, not seen Stubb in a good few years so not planning on missing you.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Are Stubb at Desertfest this year Jack?
    •  JackJack
    • Bacchanal says:
      Cheers, reckon there may be time for a swift one, not seen Stubb in a good few years so not planning on missing you.

Got our new drummer in place now, Fyfe used to drum for Olde Crone, he's sounding great so it'll be cool doing this gig with him.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Sungrazer, The Machine and Stubb