Menu

Forums - General Chat

Hotels in / near Bath

•  PodgePodge
    • I'm off to a wedding near Bath and cant find any hotels. Not 100% sure where it is yet as I cant get into the wife's emails but does anyone have any suggestions?

I know there are a few people on here from round those parts.

Needs to be cheap but not a hell hole.

Thanks
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      Cheap and Bath do not go together. :)

Yeah, when I was living in Bristol, we used to joke that even the squats in Bath had a moat and drawbridge! Nice place but pricey.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I think its a bit out of Bath, we were suggested Friary Wood but its booked and another place was a minimum of a two night stay.

I'll try find out exactly where it is tonight
    •  MazzMazz
    • Podge says:
      I think its a bit out of Bath, we were suggested Friary Wood but its booked and another place was a minimum of a two night stay.

I'll try find out exactly where it is tonight

That's near me. Find out if the Wedding is near Friary Wood and I'll investiagte. If it is then it might be worth staying in Bradford-On-Avon.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I'm told the wedding is in Rode, does that help?
    •  PodgePodge
    • £70 will do me, better get that booked this eve.

thanks
    •  MazzMazz
    • No probs
    •  PodgePodge
    • cock, that second one doesn't have any rooms free.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • the riverside inn in boa was nice when i stopped there a few years back
    •  PodgePodge
    • I've put the wife back in charge of this. all suggestions are welcome though
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'm sure Mazz will put you up and sort you out with a tasty full English breakfast made entirely from local produce in the morning.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      I'm sure Mazz will put you up and sort you out with a tasty full English breakfast made entirely from local produce in the morning.

You mean shit and chips?
    •  WillisWillis
    • Mazz, isn't that what we're having on Saturday?
    •  MazzMazz
    • It will look like shit..but will taste grand. Good news (Well not that good for you but good for your lady). We had 14 bottles of wine delivered today. They were a free gift as we switched energy suppliers. We already had 4..so that's...errr...18 bottles of wine. I'm living like a king.

Forums - General Chat - Hotels in / near Bath