Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

SHEFFIELD 16th AUG - White Fang, Bastard of the Skies, Berserkowitz, Sonic Lord!

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • ... And so it finally came to be. Four mighty beasts were aligned as one to present a cantankerous evening of truly spell-bounding terror, in music form.

The accused:

White Fang

Bastard of the Skies

Berserkowitz

Sonic Lord

The Where's & How Do's:

Sheffield Shakespeare (Gibralter Rd, just off West Bar next to the Fire/Police Museum)

16th August 2008

£4.00 Entry

Poster shall follow...
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • My, that's one meaty wall of noise!:)
    •  PetePete
    • fuckin ace
    •  PetePete
    • Ask if they'll let you have doom DJs on before and after downstairs... I'd be up for doing it.
    • Might have a limited set up to do that. Unless you wouldn't mind using an iPod.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • We should probably go on first or something, if not there is a good chance we may get too drunk to actually play. We may be punctual, but we are far from professional.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • drewmillward says:

We may be punctual, but we are far from professional.

i love this quote
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Pete says:

Ask if they'll let you have doom DJs on before and after downstairs... I'd be up for doing it.

Yeah, that'd be ace!! This is my birthday weekend and Dave and I are stopping in a posh.. but haunted!! hotel on the night, I need to be as drunk as can possibly be!!
    •  PetePete
    • Catacomb Records says:

Pete says:

Ask if they'll let you have doom DJs on before and after downstairs... I'd be up for doing it.

Yeah, that'd be ace!! This is my birthday weekend and Dave and I are stopping in a posh.. but haunted!! hotel on the night, I need to be as drunk as can possibly be!!

where's that?
    • Pete says:

Catacomb Records says:

Pete says:

where's that?

A village called Mosborough, think it's called Mosborough Hall?? Haunted by the white lady... :O found that out AFTER i booked it... I hate ghosties!! Hence why I have to be really drunk!!
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • the infamous white lady....she also haunted my school....my library....local church..... infact she gets around. just out of interest i wonder how many white ladys there are in google....

dare i?.....
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • Results 1 - 10 of about 894,000 for "white lady". (0.17 seconds)

a few then!!!
    • HogTeam says:

Results 1 - 10 of about 894,000 for "white lady". (0.17 seconds)

a few then!!!

:D

I really do hope it's all a dirty lie!! I couldn't handle that!!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Whoo, ripoff Banshee or not, this gig should be quality!
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • We shall be playing at least 1 new song for this gig....
    •  noonenoone
    • do you want me to come down and punch a hole in the ceiling?
    •  PodgePodge
    • there cant be much of it left, they seem to have a hole in it every week.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Podge says:

there cant be much of it left, they seem to have a hole in it every week.

True dat.
    •  PodgePodge
    • maybe its a fat Italian plumber thinking if he punches the ceiling he'll get some gold coins
    • ultimatekev says:

do you want me to come down and punch a hole in the ceiling?

Bring a trowel and get patching em up instead.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - SHEFFIELD 16th AUG - White Fang, Bastard of the Skies, Berserkowitz, Sonic Lord!