Menu

Forums - General Chat

Rugby World Cup

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • sounds like a good way to pass the time on lunch...stand by.

ps...leave henson alone! he may be a tart but he's a handful in midfield.

that is all.
    • FUCK! work have blocked it! juggers is out on the toon tonight so i'll nerd it up at home...

•  FDFCFDFC
    • I have a feeling that ESPN have built in swearproofing.

Did you call your team "Team Cunt", Rich?
    • sweet! done...gone for grace, finesse and speed over bestial fannyings.
    • FDFC says:
      I have a feeling that ESPN have built in swearproofing.

Did you call your team "Team Cunt", Rich?

haha no...team slut
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Quelle disappointment!
    • do a bloody proper link you bloody lout - will give it a read. was working for the game but sounded like a steamrollering.

•  FDFCFDFC
    • Link fixed.

The first half was great. Second half was fucking awful All Blacks making mistakes, Tonga being scrappy. Not the best advert for the game!
    • an all blacks team with one good half...doesn't sound promising...
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • To be fair, it's difficult not to get dragged into a scrap if you're playing weaker opponents. If they were playing a better opposition I think they'd be focused for longer.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I'm not reading much into this as New Zealand will just have wanted to secure a comfortable win and then take all their star players off. Simples.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • unlucky boyos, you did us proud today
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • bad admiral says:
      sounds like a good way to pass the time on lunch...stand by.

ps...leave henson alone! he may be a tart but he's a handful in midfield.

that is all.

True. Annoying twat sometimes, but no more so than half of the Welsh chavs, Lee Byne, knob but great player...

Fill me in, I've seen hardly anything, I assume all the major teams have been rubbish. England sounded dreadful on the radio
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • The only team who have played well thus far have been Wales.

Every match has been great, but that's because the teams (with the exception of England v Argentina and Wales v SA) have been mismatched and there's been a real chance of an upset because the better teams have been shite.

It's all been thoroughly entertaining so far. The worst match has probably been the NZ opener.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Thanks. Wish I'd seen the Wales/SA game apparently that was mint. I used to be a right Welshie supporter but they get on my nerves a bit now. Being English I really wanna support England but they are so often stodgy and crap. Come on France!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Ireland were immense today! Thoroughly deserved their win and a great game to watch too!

No looking forward to geting up at 6.30am to watch us struggle against the Georgian beef tomorrow :-(
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • My Dad is kicking everybody's arse on that fantasy league. He's gonna get about 1000 more points off the back of that Wales game too.

Shoot.
    • dear lord - what a week it's been.

lawes and armitage cited and subsequently banned for dangerous play (which breaks my heart as they are otherwise stunning players)

tindall getting into all manner of hot water with the queen and then suffering from management-endorsed selective amnesia

haskell, hartley and ashton acting like 15 year olds who've just discovered onanism

illegal ball switching - wilko's bottled his spot kicking anyway and is now crocked

coles seems to be scoring more points for any opposition than his own team

moody's gone quiet

johnno's STILL saying that boys will be boys and can everyone just leave us alone because we're actually playing really, really, really well and will probably win universe's greatest team or something - not to mention the dwarf pile-up and the nz press having an absolute field day.

and nick easter...just...nick easter...jeeeeez.

i am fully aware that these high-jinks has been completely inflated by the media but am still feeling slightly embarrassed by all these antics and i woke up next to a strange man in a farmhouse in the middle of the highlands on the last tour i went on.

i wouldn't care so much if our rugby was as fluid as the off-pitch shenanigans - but nope - it isn't.

thank the lord we're in a 1/4 final with a team who appear to have already given up hope and may not even make it off the bus on the day if anybody else french gets sacked or goes on strike. not withstanding every frenchman's right to a sex break every 10 minutes.

ergo - i reckon we could probably get in the semis but only because france are on the brink of meltdown, but the second we hit credible, disciplined opposition - we're gonna get tonked.

god, i wish i was welsh. and i don't say that lightly.

bring back danny cipriani. :s
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • bad admiral says:

god, i wish i was welsh.

There's a very definite initiation.

Forums - General Chat - Rugby World Cup