Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Electric Wizard/Moss/Grand Magus tickets for sale...

•  RobTRobT
    • I've got 2 tickets for the London show next week for sale. Email me if you want to buy them off me, £36 will do (what I paid inc the fees and that). I will post them straight away first class recorded to whoever buys them. Paypal is preferred

My email is rt86 @ le.ac.uk
    •  Voyage_34Voyage_34
    • Hi mate,

I'll take those off your hands! Is that the email I should use for PayPal?

WOOOOO

edit:

just seen i need to email you
      [Edited by Voyage_34 at 18:05 on 04/12/08]
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • well looking forward to this.
    •  Voyage_34Voyage_34
    • My dreams were smashed.

Off to egay I ride....valiantly...
    •  Voyage_34Voyage_34
    • ebay dreams smashed

off to bed to cry I ride :cry:
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Just browsing the bay whilst bit bored at work, seen 2 tickets for sale, bit pricey.....Rise Above Gig
    •  PodgePodge
    • £85 fuck i should have bought 20 then flogged them late on, though i hate people who make money out of stuff like that. if you cant go sell them at face value
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Podge says:
      £85 fuck i should have bought 20 then flogged them late on, though i hate people who make money out of stuff like that. if you cant go sell them at face value

Absolutely! Pretty steep when you consider their face value. Plenty of shits make money outta touting tickets on E-Bay.
    •  PodgePodge
    • there was talk of banning ticket sales on there
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Podge says:
      there was talk of banning ticket sales on there

Should do or only sell at face value, that'd cut out people missing out on gigs that sell out in no time at all due to touts buying em and whacking em in E-Bay in minutes after it's sold out.
    •  PetePete
    • I sold a ticket to a sold out QOTSA show on ebay once for face value - others that were allowed to be bid up were going for over a hundred quid... but it didn't bother me... much.

There is a slight slight chance I may not be able to make this gig now... not sure.
    •  Voyage_34Voyage_34
    • Just bought those 85 ebay ones for me and a mate

Well, my search for tickets has been pretty well documented on here by now. The tears, recrimination.... FUCK THE INEVITABLE BACKLASH BECAUSE I HAVE RISE ABOVE TICKETS, OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT!

Don't think the quotes stretch really.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Voyage_34 says:
      Just bought those 85 ebay ones for me and a mate

Well, my search for tickets has been pretty well documented on here by now. The tears, recrimination.... FUCK THE INEVITABLE BACKLASH BECAUSE I HAVE RISE ABOVE TICKETS, OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT!

Don't think the quotes stretch really.

RELAXXX.

Listen to some KISS.
    •  JackJack
    • Its moments like these that black saXX will help with, to ease your pain
    •  Voyage_34Voyage_34
    • Pain of price payage is currently being eased with Captain Beyond, also massaging the feelings of ticket getting happiness :cool:
    •  DonnyDonny
    • My problem with Ebay tickets is when people START selling them at massive prices. If someone whacks them on at face value and people bid for them then I don't seen any problem at all in them getting up to crazy money. It's the buyers choice then
    •  PodgePodge
    • that is a very good point. i suppose in some way, if that had happened, £85 could have been a bargain as they could have gone much higher.

with it being date related I'd worry that it would get lost in the post be it by accident or intentionality.
    •  mambamamba
    • Donny says:
      My problem with Ebay tickets is when people START selling them at massive prices. If someone whacks them on at face value and people bid for them then I don't seen any problem at all in them getting up to crazy money. It's the buyers choice then

I've done that before with Reading Festival tickets and don't see the problem with it if it's for legitimate reasons (e.g. you can't go). It's the people who buy tickets with the sole intention of selling them on at a profit that piss me off.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Agreed Mamba, that does irritate me.
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • I gots a spare ticket waiting on the door, I'll accept cost price and a beer
      :angel:

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Electric Wizard/Moss/Grand Magus tickets for sale...