Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Supersonic 08 line up

•  CareyCarey
    • The real Sarah says:

Oooh I fancy that!

yeah, i'd love to see battles again.
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • Battles, Oxbow, Noxagt, Harvey Milk, Thrones...!

Just had a look at the Supersonic website (http://www.capsule.org.uk/Supersonic/) £30 for a weekend ticket and there are hotel deals...
      "£38 per room per night - includes 3 beds...works out £13 each per night. 5 mins cab ride from venue or 20 minute walk"

Anyone fancy making a weekend of it?
    •  tom.atom.a
    • this is looking like it could be pretty cool time to work out if i can afford it i think.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • HARVEY MILK.

Nothing
      Else
      Matters.

:):):)
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ChrisSD says:

HARVEY MILK.

Nothing
      Else
      Matters.

:):):)

thought that'd get you wet when i saw it, ha ha!
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • ;)

Line up other than HM is pretty nice too. Hopefully they'll add a few more corkers. If they manage to get Kayo Dot across I'd be in seventh heaven.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ChrisSD says:

;)

Line up other than HM is pretty nice too. Hopefully they'll add a few more corkers. If they manage to get Kayo Dot across I'd be in seventh heaven.

still haven't got round to checking out either HM or KD yet. really must stop being useless one of these days...
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • hes great. i saw him play years ago at about 3 am between a load of jungle and gabba. id had three mick jaggers and a line of cheap whizz. shit went off.
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • well, hes taped a contact microphone to the glass thus making it a large contact microphone with the resonant properties of glass, thats then piled through a chain of stompboxes on his belt. his shows rarely last longer than10 minutes and hes breaking a new piece of glass EVERY NIGHT WITH HIS FACE AND TEETH. the sounds are wild, his jams are loose and combined with the performance art aspect, i think its totally primal and really ecstatic.

but what do i know...
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • grinderno1 says:

ChrisSD says:

;)

still haven't got round to checking out either HM or KD yet. really must stop being useless one of these days...

tut tut! :argh:
    •  PodgePodge
    • me thinks a trip down to Birmingham is in order.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Podge says:

me thinks a trip down to Birmingham is in order.

it's durose's birthday spectacular, so i'm in.
    •  mikemike
    • I want to come, but we'll have to see whats going on around then.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Carey says:
      Podge says:
      me thinks a trip down to Birmingham is in order.
      it's durose's birthday spectacular, so i'm in.

Aceness

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Supersonic 08 line up