Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

ninehertz stoner/doom all dayer + rock poster show - Saturday 2nd August - London Underworld

•  PetePete
    • I now have on my person tickets for this gig - pm me, email me or phone me if you want an advance ticket for £8 and can collect from me in person.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Due to The Turks in Reading closing where we had a show... and us having booked a hotel and unable to cancel... Aluna may be in attendance for this baby!!

Unless there's any Reading / London promotors here who can gis us a gig?? August 2nd!!

:D
    •  PetePete
    • Ace! I know you would prefer a show, but it'd be great to see you at the all dayer!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Stick 'em on the bill now Pombagira ain't playing!
    •  PetePete
    • We can't, we are using that time to give more breathing space between bands - it was originally going to be extremely manic, now just very manic. :)
    •  OllieOllie
    • Fair point. Be good to see the Aluna guys there though.
    •  PetePete
    • Do as we are doing Ollie, come down Friday night, watch Aluna and Invasion and others in Camden the night before! Then that gig lot can come to the Saturday gig and everyone can party together.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I'm not coming if Ollie's gonna be there!!!! :P

Pete, I'll purchase my ticket from you next week when I will hopefully have some money.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Pete says:

Do as we are doing Ollie, come down Friday night, watch Aluna and Invasion and others in Camden the night before! Then that gig lot can come to this gig and everyone can party together.

Yeah DO it!!!

Come and sing with me... we can do our much talked about duet!! It'll be ace!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • JenTheHen says:

I'm not coming if Ollie's gonna be there!!!! :P

Pete, I'll purchase my ticket from you next week when I will hopefully have some money.

That's fucking charming that is!!!

My wife and her sister do have some plans to make a weekend of it in London that weekend so it's not impossible that I could come up on the Friday and get dropped off at the gig...have to see how things plan out.
    •  JackJack
    • You can crash at mine if ya like ollie. Should have a house by then
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

My wife and her sister do have some plans to make a weekend of it in London that weekend so it's not impossible that I could come up on the Friday and get dropped off at the gig...have to see how things plan out.

Ah gwan! I'm only joshing!
    •  JackJack
    • I'm quite excited about this now, its not far off. All a bit mental though, I'm on holiday next week and moving house the week before. Trying to sort it all out in between. Should pull together!
    •  OllieOllie
    • JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

No...the damage is done, I'm hurt now. I may only come to this if you promise to stay at least 10 feet from me at all times and not even look in my direction :(
    •  JackJack
    • I need to sort out band equipment, thats a killer task
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

No...the damage is done, I'm hurt now. I may only come to this if you promise to stay at least 10 feet from me at all times and not even look in my direction :(

And if I break these terms on the day?
    •  OllieOllie
    • JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Do you want to see a grown man cry???
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

JenTheHen says:

Do you want to see a grown man cry???

Yes.
    •  GrahamGraham
    • REALLY looking forward to this all-dayer. Almost as much as the night that will proceed it.. :)

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/DrGre/Mantra010808-2-1.jpg

Two words...Prometheus Project...

The greatest violin led three piece folk-doom band in the world :)

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - ninehertz stoner/doom all dayer + rock poster show - Saturday 2nd August - London Underworld