Menu

Forums - General Chat

Belated 6 Nations Thread

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Can't believe no-one has started one yet!

So, great start for England! Particularly pleased for Tom Wood this year - I used to play in the same side as him at school!

Who's in for the annual Super Saturday piss-up? Me and the Admiral were officially grand-slammed after last year's booze-a-thon!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ME!!!! how's the pub hunt going????

all going very well. i shall save my poorly informed opinions for super saturday though ;)
      [Edited by bad admiral at 13:07 on 20/02/11]
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • 19th March you say?

Select a venue!
    • Awww tits, SuperSat is on the same day as my mate is meant to be visiting for the Dopefight gig in London - this could be a tricky one to lick...
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Also apparently the day that Groan get together for a rehearsal.

Sky+ anyone?
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Awww tits, SuperSat is on the same day as my mate is meant to be visiting for the Dopefight gig in London - this could be a tricky one to lick...

hmmm...where they playing? we went to a gig afterwards last year...
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • France v Wales kicks off at 7.45pm if that makes any difference!
    • bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Awww tits, SuperSat is on the same day as my mate is meant to be visiting for the Dopefight gig in London - this could be a tricky one to lick...

Indeed we did! I vaguely remember seeing Gonga blowing my tiny drunken mind!

Gig is at the Unicorn, so we could meet up for the England match then head to that? Screw Wales.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Screw Wales.

*SELF-HARM*
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:

Gig is at the Unicorn, so we could meet up for the England match then head to that? Screw Wales.

deffo meet up for England match...It's Wales - France in the eventyde so I'm quite keen to see that, especially in the unlikely event of us losing on Saturday. Oh fuck, I think I've jinxed it...:s

Juggers is probably keen to see France play so, we can watch the first couple of matches and then part ways?
    • bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:

deffo meet up for England match...It's Wales - France in the eventyde so I'm quite keen to see that, especially in the unlikely event of us losing on Saturday. Oh fuck, I think I've jinxed it...:s

Juggers is probably keen to see France play so, we can watch the first couple of matches and then part ways?

Or watch it AT the Unicorn?! I inkthey show sport. If not, I'll persuade Rozeik with my body.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:

Or watch it AT the Unicorn?! I inkthey show sport. If not, I'll persuade Rozeik with my body.

oooh! GOOD idea! press matt into meathead metal saturday! We could do a BBQ toooooooooo.....................???
    • ITALY BEAT FRANCE!!!!! 22-21! Amazing!!!
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Best day of rugby I've seen in a long time.

Fingers crossed for Scotland tomorrow eh?!
    • FDFC says:
      Best day of rugby I've seen in a long time.

Fingers crossed for Scotland tomorrow eh?!

Boo.
    • Everyone needs to watch this: Sebastien Chabal stars in an advert for love, Valentine's Day, Pumas and CHABAL BEAR...

CHABAL BEAR

Forums - General Chat - Belated 6 Nations Thread