Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

More Grifter gigs for June!!!

•  OllieOllie
    • In a last flurry of activity before my baby arrives we have a few gigs lined up for June

Thursday June 5th @ Tiggas Bar in Exeter with Drivechain

Friday June 6th @ The Fiddlers Elbow, Chalk Farm, London with Gentlemans Pistols, Winters and Ahymsa as part of the monthly Mantra nights

Friday June 20th @ St James Wine Vaults in Bath with the mighty Iron Hearse

Hope to see some of you there.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • hmm i know a fish in the big smoke. if he is able to provide crash space i am considering the chalk farm gig.

taxi back to sheffield would work out quite expensive
    •  mambamamba
    • Keep reminding me about the London one as I definitely want to get there for that.

Jack - I take it you'll be going.
    •  JackJack
    • fo sure mofo
    •  OllieOllie
    • Come along the more the merrier!!! It looks like from the posters we may be on first so make sure you all get there good and early!!!
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • poster lol show me ha ha
    •  OllieOllie
    • HogTeam says:

poster lol show me ha ha

Shit, I don't have one to hand but there's one on our Myspazz page...Graham from Mantra left one on our comments.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q229/agermoses/Mantra060608-1.jpg

let me step forward to help lol
    •  mambamamba
    • I've cut down to working just Saturdays at the weekend now, but may have to swap for a Sunday that week so I can make a good night of it.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • you going to this tom p? can i crash at yours or you think your house mates would mind?
    •  CareyCarey
    • i'm going on the 6th, i think. me and durose are staying with tobs-ex-narwhal. very excited to be going to a mantra show at last!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Carey says:

i'm going on the 6th, i think. me and durose are staying with tobs-ex-narwhal. very excited to be going to a mantra show at last!

Awesome, just make sure you all get there good and early as knowing our luck we'll be on at 8 and it'll be empty!!!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Ollie says:

Carey says:

i'm going on the 6th, i think. me and durose are staying with tobs-ex-narwhal. very excited to be going to a mantra show at last!

Awesome, just make sure you all get there good and early as knowing our luck we'll be on at 8 and it'll be empty!!!

i'll probably not be able to catch a train that early to be honest. it'll be a mission and a half to get there any time before 9 but we will definitely party with you!

•  mambamamba
    • Carey says:

Coooooolllll!
    •  CareyCarey
    • mamba says:

Carey says:

Coooooolllll!

do you remember my friend cat/durose from the alldayer? we were on the fire escape laughing at your back pockets both having cds in them.

•  mambamamba
    • Carey says:

do you remember my friend cat/durose from the alldayer? we were on the fire escape laughing at your back pockets both having cds in them.

You cruel shits. I didn't know that.

Yes I do vaguely.
    •  CareyCarey
    • mamba says:

Carey says:

You cruel shits. I didn't know that.

Yes I do vaguely.

we were laughing WITH you! it was you who pointed it out...

•  JackJack
    • Cool, this should be a fun night then!
    •  OllieOllie
    • I doubt we'll be on at 8 as the doors open at 8 so it's more likely we'll be on at 8.30 or 9.

It looks like we'll be doing one or two new tunes as well which we hope will seriously kick your arses (Mamba got a preview of one in Swindon)
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i've checked my "his, hers & the kids" calendar and i am a goer for mantra. will try and bring my hetero life partner and grindbear compadre (one person) to this as well.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - More Grifter gigs for June!!!