Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Obiat / Aluna / Berserkowitz in Sheffield

•  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records

• I know it's a school night but it will be ace!! Plus it won't be a late one!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/stonerchickxxx/redhouse-obiat.jpg
    •  lplp
    • cool background

btw when is the cerfew?

www.obiat.com
      www.myspace.com/obiat
    • ain't got a clue, its 2 am on a Sat but not sure bout weekdays... does anyone here know? We're starting early though so it shouldn't be too late - should think curfew's around 11:30 ish??
    •  CareyCarey
    • i reckon 12. the last gig we put on there went on til about 11.45 if memory serves. not a good idea to finish that late though, cause of trams and stuff.
    •  PetePete
    • they are building houses either side so the curfew is getting earlier every time I go (not necessarily a bad thing) but I think it's 1130ish. going there tonight so will check if i remember.

at the toner low gig we did, they kept the bar open until 5am.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Pete says:

at the toner low gig we did, they kept the bar open until 5am.

That was magical.

ONE WEEK TO GO! I think at least 3 of Berserkowitz are not working the following day, so it's gonna be a wild one!

Seriously looking forward to this now
    •  cotton hillcotton hill
    • I cannot wait for this gig. Berserkowitz, as always, will try and give people their money's worth.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Thirded. No work for me, gig at Red House, shorter set too. It's 'Vitz in our element and it will be rad.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • see you there guys
    • Yeah, think Pete is right... doors close about 11:30 / 12 which is pretty damn sweet by me!!!

This and Blood Island Raiders on Friday, are the two i'm most looking forward to playing!!

:D
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • There will be Berserkowitz demo's available for purchasage at this show.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Dude, we need diskage! Get them done!
    •  lplp
    • Catacomb Records says:

Yeah, think Pete is right... doors close about 11:30 / 12 which is pretty damn sweet by me!!!

This and Blood Island Raiders on Friday, are the two i'm most looking forward to playing!!

:D

that is very nice of you

OBIAT is well up for the monday show too

as well as the Sunday one in Leeds@the Fenton

see you there

www.obiat.com

•  HogTeamHogTeam
    • looking forward to this
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Me too old cock, we're going to be blasting out a cover that we haven't played in ages... should be sweet. And yes, demoage should be available, I have a load of freshly printed cases here right now, so grab 'em while they're hot!
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • Ager!!
    •  CareyCarey
    • that was ace.
    •  PetePete
    • Aye, good stuff. Gutted I missed Berserkowitz though, although I've probably seen them enough ;)

Good to see everyone though, wish I had spoken with Obiat. The drunk dancing man was the star of the show.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • Pete says:

The drunk dancing man was the star of the show.

he is my dad :argh:
    •  BenBen
    • Tino Insana says:

There will be Berserkowitz demo's available for purchasage at this show.

Bugger, I knew I forgot something! Is there a mail order or anything?

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Obiat / Aluna / Berserkowitz in Sheffield