Menu

Forums - General Chat

9hz on your mobile

•  Amy BAmy B
    • We've introduced a new mobile theme for ninehertz this evening which will hopefully make using the site on your phones easier.

If you've got any feedback or have any problems with it let me know by posting in this thread.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • *like*
    •  mambamamba
    • Me too. It's pretty neat.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • it's a pain having to login from each device though
    •  PodgePodge
    • I like it.
    •  BenBen
    • Hopkins says:
      it's a pain having to login from each device though

I'm going to have a think about how I can sort that out safely.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Ben says:
      Hopkins says:
      it's a pain having to login from each device though

I'm going to have a think about how I can sort that out safely.

it's not so bad on android, as it remembers username/password, which the iphone couldn't handle
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • It's pretty sweet. Would prefer the navigation options to be at the top of the page rather than the bottom but other than that, it's very good.:lips:
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Hi Amy,

I've just started using 9hz on my Blackberry, and it's fantastic! Very responsive, simple and easy to navigate and all the features work great. Very responsive speed-wise too.

Thanks for all your work here!
      Pete Plonker
    •  mambamamba
    • No biggie but the mobile version doesn't seem to work on my new HTC One X.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I find that the very first page I look at is always in pc format but as soon as I click anything it goes straight to mobile format.

Also having a slight issue that I need to refresh / reload a few times before posts update.

Neither are biggies
    •  seansean
    • Looks great on my iPhone , now i can get on it during the day , in the office anywhere !
      Great work
    •  mikemike
    • Have to say i'm loving it too, been able to check it out and publish reviews from all over the place.
    •  mambamamba
    • mamba says:
      No biggie but the mobile version doesn't seem to work on my new HTC One X.

It does now I've started using Chrome.

Forums - General Chat - 9hz on your mobile