•  MazzMazz
    • Friday eve = Head to Sheffield
      Sat = Sheffield
      Sun = Sheffield

Groan song writing weekend.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • What? We're writing songs?
    •  mikemike
    • Laddy's coming to visit this weekend, may end up in Sheffield tonight.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm not going to Sheffield. In fact I doubt I'll be going very far at all.

Tonight - not a lot.
      Tomorrow - wedding suit appointment, then not a lot
      Sunday - not a lot
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - playing in Plymouth with a band from Portsmouth called Tricorn

Tomorrow - have friends from Brighton over to stay so we'll do something with them

Sunday - Hang out with our friends in the morning then they leave in the afternoon and we crash out for the rest of the day.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today - practice
      tomorra - rugby
      sunday - stuff
    •  JackJack
    • Heard a bit of Tricorn, sounds very Orange Goblin

Tonight- Having a night in making a load of badges for various people, drinking beer

Saturday- Riding my mountain bike round some woods with my mate, then the Unicorn to watch the marvelous Dopefight

Sunday- Mixing the Stubb album,the final mix before it heads off for mastering :cool:
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Tonight - Quiet one in with the dog. Do my applications for Olympics tix.

Tomorow - Super Saturday with Rich and Juggerz, completely sober as I'm off the sauce until Easter, then head to the Unicorn for DOPEFIGHT to rip my skull in two.

Sunday - According to Kirst, I am cooking a tasty roast...
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Fri- few drinks at home, try to catch Alan Partridge on Comic Relief but want to avoid the rest of it.

Sat- band practice then pub

Sun- play with kids, big dinner, early night (if she's lucky....)
    •  mikemike
    • Sheffield broke Laddy with real ale.
    •  GarethGareth
    • In the recording studio for 13 hours today, recorded about 20 seconds of mandolin and 40 of bass.

Weak.

Got pizza.

Win.

My epicly hot chilli sauce also arrived so tomorrows job is eat some without dying.
    •  bazzathespazbazzathespaz
    • Gareth says:
      My epicly hot chilli sauce also arrived so tomorrows job is eat some without dying.

What chilli sauce is it? Not like I'm a connoisseur or anything but Dave's Insanity Sauce my weapon of choice. It has a warning on the label advising against elderly and asthmatic people from ingesting it.

My weekend so far: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpgavNOFvY

Tomorrow - wash car, play football, early bed. Sundays without Top Gear just aren't the same.
    •  JackJack
    • I had some chilli sauce called ass reaper a while back... true story
    •  GarethGareth
    • bazzathespaz says:
      Gareth says:

What chilli sauce is it? Not like I'm a connoisseur or anything but Dave's Insanity Sauce my weapon of choice. It has a warning on the label advising against elderly and asthmatic people from ingesting it.

My weekend so far: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpgavNOFvY

Tomorrow - wash car, play football, early bed. Sundays without Top Gear just aren't the same.

www.firefoods.co.uk/infinity_chilli_sauce.htm

Will try some with dinner.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Tonight - Quiet one in with the dog. Do my applications for Olympics tix.

Tomorow - Super Saturday with Rich and Juggerz, completely sober as I'm off the sauce until Easter, then head to the Unicorn for DOPEFIGHT to rip my skull in two.

Sunday - According to Kirst, I am cooking a tasty roast...

Dopefight were mega last night! Huge crowd going apeshit too! Big things beckon! Slabdragger were top notch too!

Roast has been replaced by Steak Pie. I think I made a good decision.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend threaddd