Menu

Forums - General Chat

Computer games again.

•  DonnyDonny
    • Been playing the Mercenaries 2 demo. Lots of fun blowing stuff up. It's pay day tomorrow, think I may splash out on a copy.
    •  odoomodoom
    • i've been currently obsessed with mario kart on the wii of which i'm house champion (i'll take you all on ;) ) and just getting back into super mario galaxy cos i'm yet to complete it with luigi. not far off but some of it is a complete ball ache...
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Galaxy is a little bit of a disappointment at the end... although I would do it all again.

Played a little mario kart... not too impressed to be honest.
    •  BenBen
    • I never did finish galaxies. Mario Kart Wii is a tad annoying. I like my 'realistic' driving games like Gran Tourismo, currently been playing a bit of Forza 2 but have got to a bit of an annoying part of it where I'm forced to race crap cars. Oh well.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Bang goes my evening.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Just got Mass Effect for £15. Let's see if my machine can run it.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I just got 445 on that cricket game Pete posted... I can see the effort to top 500 keeping me up long into the night. Bollocks.
    •  PetePete
    • Big Si says:
      I just got 445 on that cricket game Pete posted... I can see the effort to top 500 keeping me up long into the night. Bollocks.

Good effort. I have a top score of 689, but i've been playing it for a fortnight. A lot. It is dangerously addictive.
    •  odoomodoom
    • yeah man i love driving games. the annoyance factor to mario kart is what keep me playing in a weird way plus as a multiplayer its easy enough for anyone to join in and tech enough to find nice racing lines round the tracks and piss everyone else off for being 30 seconds in the lead at the end. leader shells get right on me wick though...
    •  mikemike
    • Fallout 3 is out on Friday, think I'm going to go and get it and play it all weekend like, the plot sounds great and the screenshots make it look pretty infinite in terms of scope and longevity.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Football Manager 2009 soon
    •  MichaelMichael
    • Pete says:
      Big Si says:
      I just got 445 on that cricket game Pete posted... I can see the effort to top 500 keeping me up long into the night. Bollocks.

Good effort. I have a top score of 689, but i've been playing it for a fortnight. A lot. It is dangerously addictive.

Have either of you played Stick Cricket? Definitely worth a go...

www.stickcricket.com
    •  mikemike
    • I can see you are using your time at CPA wisely as usual Mike :D

Same here I suppose!
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Michael says:

www.stickcricket.com

I am AWESOME at that... until the spinners come on. Then I am crap :)
    •  BenBen
    • I've finished the story missions on GTA IV now, and the assasin and brucie steal the cars ones. Just doing the Little Jacob ones now and making all my friends like me, then it's time for all the races and Stevie's car orders. Still got a lot of life left in it after 'completion'.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Hopkins says:
      Football Manager 2009 soon

Yes. Waiting for that too. Three manager game with some mates over our network scheduled. Nice. :D
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Michael says:

Played it to death when it first came out, and then when they updated it a couple of years ago. It takes a while to get your eye in when you first get on it, and it's been a while.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • mike says:
      Fallout 3 is out on Friday, think I'm going to go and get it and play it all weekend like, the plot sounds great and the screenshots make it look pretty infinite in terms of scope and longevity.

Same here I reckon. Holding out for little big planet too, but since the missus is away this weekend, I fancy a weekend on the xbox.
    •  mambamamba
    • Donny says:
      Holding out for little big planet too

That's probably the next game I'll buy, apart from my pre-order of Guitar Hero World Tour.
      [Edited by mamba at 10:17 on 29/10/08]

Forums - General Chat - Computer games again.