Menu

Forums - General Chat

Start here

•  RamoRamo
    • Alright folks,
      I'm Ramo, pleased to make your acquaintance.
    •  mikemike
    • Are you missing a B?

Loved your movies.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mike says:

Are you missing a B?

Loved your movies.

http://www.loescludo.altervista.org/page6/files/page6_blog_entry3_1.gif
    •  CareyCarey
    • Ramo says:

Alright folks,
      I'm Ramo, pleased to make your acquaintance.

hello!
    •  RamoRamo
    • mike says:

Are you missing a B?

Loved your movies.

Unfortunately not, ah rambo, all he wanted to do was grab a bite to eat but that self-righteous sheriff had to get in the way.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Hello there.
    •  ChestRockwell666ChestRockwell666
    • Hello people, Im Neal from Cardiff and I am a metalholic. Im 35 and have yet to grow up despite owning a car, mortgaged house and a boring IT job that pays my bills. I am popular with ladies but not the ones I like (i.e. that weigh less than me).

I've just knocked out 19 CD reviews for massmovement mag, first time ever, and i wish to further that experience in future. i would like to come here and say hello.

so, hello!
    •  JackJack
    • A stonerrock.commer I believe, hellooo
    •  ChestRockwell666ChestRockwell666
    • indeed. cheers man.

is there a 'view posts since last visit' option? or something similar?

:)
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Is this the chestrockwell of ber/taint photography and ex-frequenter of sell-out?
    •  CareyCarey
    • ChestRockwell666 says:

indeed. cheers man.

is there a 'view posts since last visit' option? or something similar?

:)

hello!

in answer to your question, not yet but there will be...

•  MazzMazz
    • ChestRockwell666 says:

Hello people, Im Neal from Cardiff and I am a metalholic. Im 35 and have yet to grow up despite owning a car, mortgaged house and a boring IT job that pays my bills. I am popular with ladies but not the ones I like (i.e. that weigh less than me).

I've just knocked out 19 CD reviews for massmovement mag, first time ever, and i wish to further that experience in future. i would like to come here and say hello.

so, hello!

Hello Mr Chest.
    •  PodgePodge
    • ChestRockwell666 says:

fancy doing some for us? were always short of reviewers
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Podge says:

ChestRockwell666 says:

that's not strictly true, we're all just too lazy and/or disorganised to get them done on time.

Hey Neal! welcome to the Hertz, this is where we all went when UG went quiet, ha ha!
    •  CareyCarey
    • grinderno1 says:

Podge says:

ChestRockwell666 says:

that's not strictly true, we're all just too lazy and/or disorganised to get them done on time.

so we're short of GOOD reviewers then. same difference. :P

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • if it weren't for the fact that i haven't been able to think of a single thing to write about the Matadors cd Pete sent me in nearly 4 months now i'd be truly hurt by that young lady! ;)
    •  PodgePodge
    • did you not thing forwarding it on to some one else might be a good idea, that way it wouldn't be 4 months out of date?
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • yes i did but noone asked for it so it's still sat here.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I recognise the name, wasn't sure where from, i was thinging more "from another forum". sell out is the one that springs to mind.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Howdy folks,
      I'm Drew, and i'm from Leeds. I draw pictures for a living and play drums, fairly poorly, in White Fang. We haven't been together that long, a few months really.
      Anyways, you can see my darwings and listen to the band in the links down there. I also run Birdwar records with a friend of mine.
      I bid you all a good day.

Forums - General Chat - Start here