Menu

Forums - General Chat

July Recently Watched Thread

•  noonenoone
    • I have never , in my entire life , watched a James Bond film and I'd like to keep it that way.
      The same can be said for the Rocky films , the Turtles films , the Harry Potter films and any of those Kill Bill films.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.

Awesome and everything it should have been until it all got a bit too silly with the CGI aliens.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

I have never , in my entire life , watched a James Bond film and I'd like to keep it that way.
      The same can be said for the Rocky films , the Turtles films , the Harry Potter films and any of those Kill Bill films.

Agreed, apart from Rocky, which is an awesome film. Not bothered about seeing the sequels though.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Th@ Guy says:

whatever the bad guys name is.... he was wicked

Sugar?!
    •  EggyEggy
    • ultimatekev says:

I have never , in my entire life , watched a James Bond film and I'd like to keep it that way.

I haven't watched a james bond film for a number of years. My gran used to watch them everytime they were on tv when i was little, so i got bored of them, i have one on VHS i bought before i got a dvd player that i still haven't watched. My favourite JB movie is probably moonraker, its the only one that stands out in my memory.

I've seen both kill bills, but i've not seen any harry potters. And even though i've got the rocky boxset they don't interest me that much, i've seen the first two so far, in fact i'm not really into boxing at all, hence why i've still got to watch raging bull.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Half Nelson- awesome film!!!:cry:
    •  noonenoone
    • I watched ' Requiem for a Dream ' for the first time and I just have to say...what absolute BOLLOCKS.
      soppy American crap.
      Have the makers of this film ever seen a drug addict?
      I can tell them now that , for a start , they have less than perfect skin and teeth and dont buy heroin from the back of a lorry in a supermarket.
      My job means I have lots of spare time to watch films. I dont own many films or particularly like them but, if enough people want me to , I will start a regular film review thread.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Confetti
      Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • ultimatekev says:

My job means I have lots of spare time to watch films. I dont own many films or particularly like them but, if enough people want me to , I will start a regular film review thread.

My job IS watching films so yeah I'd be up for that- I agree with you on requiem for a dream. Like I say above Half Nelson- the answer to your problems.
    •  PodgePodge
    • ultimatekev says:
      if enough people want me to , I will start a regular film review thread.

this could be the greatest single thread in existence
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • The opportunity to rant and big up... films? this is almost too exciting.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Podge says:

ultimatekev says:
      if enough people want me to , I will start a regular film review thread.

this could be the greatest single thread in existence

Why don't you two just make love and have done with it?
    •  noonenoone
    • What is this 'love' you humans speak of?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Max Payne Film Trailer
      A film based off a game. again.
      It's not being directed by Uwe Boll and even though Mark Walberg is the lead it looks like it could be good.
      Hopefully the story wont deviate to far from the games storyline as that was a stroke of genius.
      As long as the line "pills would ease the pain, if only for a little while..." is in there I'll be happy :)
    •  PodgePodge
    • JenTheHen says:
      Why don't you two just make love and have done with it?

its not my fault that Kev is funny, anyway i'm saving all my love for you
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Laddeth says:

Max Payne Film Trailer
      A film based off a game. again.
      It's not being directed by Uwe Boll and even though Mark Walberg is the lead it looks like it could be good.
      Hopefully the story wont deviate to far from the games storyline as that was a stroke of genius.
      As long as the line "pills would ease the pain, if only for a little while..." is in there I'll be happy :)

AMAZING!! is it going to be based around the first game or the second? i only really played the first one but it was awesome..... i did hear about this a while back so is it further down the pipeline now?

N/W - Peep show series 1
    •  mikemike
    • Laddeth says:

This looks spot on, they've got the voices, lines, overall dark, depressing look right, and he even does slow-motion bullet time in this trailer, awesome! Looks like theres the voodoo elements as well, nice!!!!11111111
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ahem... when exactly did the MP games have any supernatural content involved...?

haven't really played the first one but MP2 certainly doesn't have any unworldly tomfoolery involved...
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • I've never played the game but that trailer looks like the film could be a good bit of mindless fun shoot 'em up. Cool. :cool:
    •  mikemike
    • The supernatural parts in the first one were his dream sequences you had to play that were premonitions of the future, one of the later levels was a voodoo guy's nightclub which ended in a gunfight, he was high on juju so he took ages to kill.

The second one, I never played.

Forums - General Chat - July Recently Watched Thread