Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

IRON HEARSE - GRIFTER - OUTBURST - Saturday 10th May - Swindon

•  GrymGrym
    • Should be a riff packed, brain rupturing, booze fuelled frenzy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/_grym_/SwindonPoster.jpg

BE THERE!

...or don't if it's too far away and stuff.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm still very much hoping to be there.

I will forward the poster to my Swindon contingent immediately.
    •  PetePete
    • great poster that Grym
    •  GrymGrym
    • Suppose I ought to do my bit and bump this...
    •  mambamamba
    • Should be at least 5 of us there. Maybe more.

Hopefully some others should turn up this time too!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Looking forward to this one, haven't had a jam for 3 weeks as I've been on my hols so it could be slightly ragged but I guess that's part of our charm.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Thought I'd bump this as it's tomorrow...not that I think many people from swindon come on here!!!
    •  mambamamba
    • Kev and Mazz should make the trip to the big Wiltshire smoke. Tell 'em. Go on!
    •  MazzMazz
    • BATTLEWITCH are playing in Leamington on Saturday. Enjoy
    •  OllieOllie
    • As long as they make it to our gig in Bath at the St James Wine Vault on June 20th with Iron Hearse I'll be happy.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • bows down to such great skills in the art of flyer making lol. love it. stealing it ha ha....................

also

fucking grifter. what a band. not seen the other acts but i have seen grifter and was mighty impressed. infact i dare say i almost rocked my head in a agreeing motion.
    •  OllieOllie
    • HogTeam says:

bows down to such great skills in the art of flyer making lol. love it. stealing it ha ha....................

also

fucking grifter. what a band. not seen the other acts but i have seen grifter and was mighty impressed. infact i dare say i almost rocked my head in a agreeing motion.

Wow, cheers dude, that's cheered me up.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • no wories man. saw you at red house.....

somebody get us a beer. .. ..... guiness somebody get me a guiness ha ha mint
    •  OllieOllie
    • HogTeam says:

no wories man. saw you at red house.....

somebody get us a beer. .. ..... guiness somebody get me a guiness ha ha mint

It worked!!!
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • ha ha i tried it other day in glossop..... didnt work ha ha.

ne mind. scored some beer from promoter after the gig ha ha

realising the crowd wont buy you a pint when you shout out for it grifter style.......priceless

ha ha
    •  OllieOllie
    • HogTeam says:

ha ha i tried it other day in glossop..... didnt work ha ha.

ne mind. scored some beer from promoter after the gig ha ha

realising the crowd wont buy you a pint when you shout out for it grifter style.......priceless

ha ha

You have to have the knack...I've tried it loads of times, never fails.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • you should start a school. teach us how to get beer whilst rockin out. mind you im at the back on drums.... should really get that guy who stands in front with that mic thing to start shouting for beer. think he officially refered to as the voice of grief ha ha
    •  MazzMazz
    • This is easy for the singer. You look at people and mime drinking from a glass with eyebrows raised while the guitarist does his solo.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:

This is easy for the singer. You look at people and mime drinking from a glass with eyebrows raised while the guitarist does his solo.

As I do both jobs I shall try this whilst playing a solo. I'll wait until you're in the audience Mazz so you can verify I have done it.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Good night that, despite low turnout. Big thanks to Ollie for the use of his cab. Sorry we sort of disappeared into the night as soon as we'd loaded the van, our designated driver was keen to chip and get a few beers in at the hotel.

Oh, and one more thing: SLAYER! SLAYER! SLAYER! SLAYER! ;)

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - IRON HEARSE - GRIFTER - OUTBURST - Saturday 10th May - Swindon