Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend thread to relieve my boredom

•  mambamamba
    • Tonight - Go check out The Xcerts in Reading if my mate gets back from Moscow in time to come with me. If not, quite night in on my own.

Tomorrow - Christmas shopping in Oxford, followed by GROAN in Oxford, followed by dinner round an old friend's house and see their new baby.

Sunday - Going to Littlecote House for a swim and a massage. Rock n roll.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Tonight - drive from North Wales to Manchester. Then on to Bradford to play around in some sewers and storm drains.

Tomorrow - drive from Manchester to Stafford, pick up The Riff Wizard, go on to Oxford. DOOM ALL OVER THE PLACE. Go home.

Sunday - drive from Manchester back to North Wales, get the train back to Manc with my mate. Get ridiculously smashed and watch Municipal Waste.

WEEKEND.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • tonight - drive to the rock. eat curry.
      tomoz - hitch ride to narch to watch mum's band
      sunday - little sister's 18th bday tea. drive home.
      monday - start new jobbbbbb.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Many things....many, many things
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight: Cathedral in London, despite fans actually asking the band on Facebook to cancel owing to their various weather fails. Hopefully return home unmolested by ice or South West Trains.

Tomorrow and Sunday: jack all and that's the way I like it.
    •  JackJack
    • Not really sure yet. I need to think of cool things, maybe I should go to Oxford on saturday
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Tonight- Curry and beer, avoid ice/snow/cold.

Saturday- Crimbo shopping daytime. Gig in the evening with General & Alunah in the shithole that is Kidderminster, whilst every other band in the country is playing in Oxford.

Sunday- Hangover, put crap on ebay to clear space for more crap that will fill the house at Xmas.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - relaxing after staying at home with a 2 year old all day

Tomorrow - PLAYING IN OXFORD!!!!

Sunday - Trip to Fowey to see Sarah's mate weather permitting
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Tonight - Ate a curry costing £0.13. Not bad. Quiet one in watching the wench stick the Xmas tree up - she is horrendously excited already!

Sat - Family of Wench come to town. Hide. Wish I was in Oxford being riffed silly.

Sun - Last min study for my geeky online stats course (week 3 of 4), maybe a bit o' cleaning, maybe a bit o' nothing.
    •  OllieOllie
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Quiet one in watching the wench stick the Xmas tree up - she is horrendously excited already!

Really, I can't be the only one who has something crude to say about this!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Haha!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • tonight - drinking rum, playing fm2011, listening to righteous jamz

the rest - who knows
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight - Listening to Radio 4, drinking red wine, Playing CM2007...I do like my nights on my own.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      Tonight - Listening to Radio 4, drinking red wine, Playing CM2007...I do like my nights on my own.

tasty
      my rum is all gone
    •  JackJack
    • I drank a cheap bottle of white wine
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm sat alone in a noisy pub drinking gin waiting for my train home. The Xcerts were pretty good.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Yesterday - managed to get back to the UK after many flights cancelled to Gatwick (which really and truly is the BEST airport for me) but finally got a flight to Heathrow which I am grateful for.

Today - catch up on a bit of internet gossip, unpack, attempt to buy food from shops that have had no deliveries apparently. Try to stay awake

Sunday - pack for next holiday - off to South Africa for December - really excited to show my new american husband around, swim in shark infested seas, and spend time with my family!

happy weekend everyone x
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Arsing-bloody-shitting-cuntbag christmas shopping today.
      Might also have the joy of going to a memorial service for folk lost to drug addiction and overdose.

Tomorrow go see family and possibly a lad I was friends with age 3 to 13 at some event at my old primary school. Give presents if I manage to buy anything today. Off to mate's in London Sunday eve if the roads are passable.

Monday - still weekend, I've got two days off - visit another old friend, go see Neurosis in the evening, possibly ingest some amanita muscaria to get in the spirit of things.

Tuesday - work out which end my legs are and which is my head, then get back home to Brizzle.

Long weekends are good.
    •  JackJack
    • Got a really shitty cold, so kinda glad i'm just staying in. Going to do some design and video bits and pieces
    •  GarethGareth
    • I'm cat sitting for Ben and Amy, just trekked home to pick up supplies for work tomorrow and back off to theirs later on. Had a work night out Friday but the less said about that the better.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend thread to relieve my boredom