Menu

Forums - General Chat

weekender bender

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today: work, gym, home, feed pets, drive to BISHOP'S STORTFORD, drink beer with schwester und ihre jungfreunde

tomorrow: more of same. start fight in stortford with local fuckos.

sunday: meet up with the mothership for lunch in stortford, with sister, drive home watch MOVIE MARATHON.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I really need to be asleep now but i've woke up after 4 hours for the umpteenth time recently. Probably gonna head down town later as a mate got wed tonight (if all went well), then work tonight, get home have an hours sleep then go to morecambe to watch the spireites, get in about 10 pm and fall asleep on the doormat.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - probably just stay in and keep out of trouble.

Saturday - might go to pick up a cymbal I've ordered if it's arrived yet, then to Newbury beer fest if it's not pissing down.

Sunday - might go to my parent's village fete (they don't own it - just live there) then to mate's kid's 3rd birthday party.

Rock n rolls.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight = Work drinks...don't normally join in but it's 85% ladies and they are much more fun.

Tomorrow..PORTUGAL
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight has turned into 'quiet drinks' at an as yet undetermined pub.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Tonight - stay in and miss Truckfighters to save money. Right big riffs.

Tomorrow - mooch around and then have friends round for curry and chinwags

Sunday - no idea.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Me and the missus are off to Cornwall tomorrow for a week. Ahhhhhhh.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Fella has gone back to the americas :( boo
      so tonight I plan to do some proper girlie shit .

tomorrow the church nearest to my house has a fete or something and my friends and I are going to BUY CAKE. the old dears make good cake! last year we arrived fashionably late and they were giving it away!

tomorrow night I'm going out for dinner at a very fancy restaurant in *whispers* Croydon.. modern British the menu promises.

Sunday meeting up with the brother to walk some posh pooch around Hampstead and have the brother show me where George Michael crashed into Snappy Snaps. (which time you ask? just the other week apparently...)

happy weekend everyone.
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • Tonight I'm going to see all my college friends as we're all going to university this weekend, or next in my case.

£1.55 a pint in one place. It's a guest beer but it's really nice.
      www.ruddles.co.uk/#

This is it. Lovely stuff.
    •  PetePete
    • Tonight - drink
      Tomorrow - garden
      Sunday - go on a tour of a large cemetery and their tombs with my parents.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Pete says:
      Tonight - drink
      Tomorrow - garden
      Sunday - go on a tour of a large cemetery and their tombs with my parents.

do you have a garden now Pete? cool!!
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Tonight - Plan to watch some free space-rock in town but might not stay awake that long.

Saturday - Doors open day, yes! Off to check out the caves under the city and hopefully have time to see the new giant rubber band they've installed for the swing bridge. Drive to London in the evening.

Sunday - Nephew's first birthday rave-up / cakefest. Drive back.

Should be a good one.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Friday - Travel to Lythem (south of Blackpool)
      Saturday - Girlfriend's sister's wedding
      Sunday - Recover & back to Sheffield
      Monday - pack
      Tuesday - panic
      Wednesday - Fly to Japan
      16th November - Return to the UK
      [Edited by Podge at 16:29 on 10/09/10]
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • WINE!

HIGH!

Fuck yeah!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Sat & Sunday daytime- helping my Dad with his annual Classic Motorbike show. Lots of funny old blokes and cool old bikes.
      Shit party at the other half's friends place on Saturday night.
    •  JackJack
    • Working in Twickenham at the Help For Heroes gig, last night we went to a pub called The Cabbage Patch and watched a fat girl trip over a table, throwing a whole pint in the air in the process.

Today I'm here again compiling videos for playout tomorrow. Tomorrow is the show day. Saw Brucie earlier
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Last night - Truckfighters at The Gaff - fucking awesome band! Definitely one of the best new-schoolers of the scene across the planet IMO.

Today - MEGA LIE-IN. Hangover. Big ass Morrisons show (105 fucking quid!) and drinks with my old housemate.

Tomorrow - Slob. Haircut. Walk around Chiswick House.
      Minister Bonesaw says:
      Tonight I'm going to see all my college friends as we're all going to university this weekend, or next in my case.

£1.55 a pint in one place. It's a guest beer but it's really nice.
      www.ruddles.co.uk/#

This is it. Lovely stuff.

Best of luck at uni fella! Where are you off to?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ms tinnitus says:
      Fella has gone back to the americas :( boo
      so tonight I plan to do some proper girlie shit .

tomorrow the church nearest to my house has a fete or something and my friends and I are going to BUY CAKE. the old dears make good cake! last year we arrived fashionably late and they were giving it away!

tomorrow night I'm going out for dinner at a very fancy restaurant in *whispers* Croydon.. modern British the menu promises.

Sunday meeting up with the brother to walk some posh pooch around Hampstead and have the brother show me where George Michael crashed into Snappy Snaps. (which time you ask? just the other week apparently...)

happy weekend everyone.

ah that's poo nic...i feel your pain!

so fancy restaurant...do tell...any good?
    •  the chapthe chap
    • Podge says:
      Friday - Travel to Lythem (south of Blackpool)
      Saturday - Girlfriend's sister's wedding
      Sunday - Recover & back to Sheffield
      Monday - pack
      Tuesday - panic
      Wednesday - Fly to Japan
      16th November - Return to the UK

geriatric unit are in japan at the minute!

Forums - General Chat - weekender bender