Menu

Forums - General Chat

Well Hello

•  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • I thought I'd say 'hi'. I've been told for a long time to join here and I don't know what took me so long.

I am Dan and I play in a band called Groan and we do some heavy rocking. I like psychedelic rock, doom and many lovely things. I love many things. I love to love.

I quite like cheese cake and bacon, but not both mixed together. It wouldn't be the best of meals.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Fresh meat
    •  alanalan
    • Wilkommen!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Howdy. We hope you enjoy the tasty green webpages whilst discussing doom, cake and Mazz's dressing-gowns.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I've seen people line cake tins with bacon to make a roulade...that's almost a bacon cake.

Welcome
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • I came up with the idea of cereal cocktails once but I didn't fancy trying it out myself so a few friends did.

Shreddies, honey and chicken.
      http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MrBanana666/DSC00546.jpg

Porridge and bacon with a chilli burger coated in honey nut cornflakes and served on a toasted tea cake
      http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MrBanana666/DSC00559.jpg

There's so many more but they are my favourites.

•  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Hola!

hmm, cheesecake! Lemon for me, but can on the occassion be persuaded to enjoy some strawberry cheesecake too.

•  OllieOllie
    • It is a well known fact that any savoury dish can be improved by adding bacon. I challenge you to think up and dish and then imagine how much better it would be with some pig on it.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • I won't clog up the forum with my own thread.

I'm Leigh, I play bass in Groan. I do what Dan tells me.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • bonjour.

nice pictures.
      [Edited by bad admiral at 16:18 on 08/09/10]
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Are you the kitten bloke?

Hello either way, I was, or rather am, that sweaty GWAR fan you were talking to the other day.

Welcome.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sorry I did not recognise you. I felt ashamed.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • No worries, sorry I missed your set! I had the "Gimme a G" heckle all lined up and everything.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Biledriver says:
      No worries, sorry I missed your set! I had the "Gimme a G" heckle all lined up and everything.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN..that would have been OUT OF SIGHT.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Biledriver says:
      Are you the kitten bloke?

Hello either way, I was, or rather am, that sweaty GWAR fan you were talking to the other day.

Welcome.

That is indeed me. Though I've never been called a "bloke" before. So it might not be me.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • I did type 'kitten man' but that makes it sound as if you have some sort of horrific nose disease. Glad you back in one piece.

Forums - General Chat - Well Hello