Menu

Forums - General Chat

Get Fresh at the Weekend

•  MazzMazz
    • Tomorrow After work = Adventure Café at 17.00 and pretend that we are FRIENDS, Then head to Nandos for HOT CHICKEN, then some kind of BAR/PUB. Either go home when Laura drives home around 8 or stay out with Heavy Metal Jim and get the last train home.

Saturday = Southampton for Laura’s dad’s Birthday.

Sunday = Still at Laura’s parents then head to Winchester for a Christening.

..so It’s ‘fun’ Friday eve followed by social chores.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tomorrow - bringing the rock to Newbury with my shit covers band.

Saturday - no plans

Sunday - roast dinner at Tania's folks'.
    •  JackJack
    • Tomorrow we're playing a gig in Harrow, its going to be a hot one with lots of tasty ladies if the last gigs i've seen there are to go by

Saturday- recover and ride my bike

Sunday- Ride some more
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Friday - Stubb gig
      Saturday - Band stuff then Trippy gig
      Sunday - Swim then Saatchi gallery.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Jack says:
      Tomorrow we're playing a gig in Harrow, its going to be a hot one with lots of tasty ladies if the last gigs i've seen there are to go by

Sunday- Ride some more

ha ha, my friend Cristina is going to watch you Jack, and is definitely hot (and tasty??)

I'm meeting a friend at the Crobar for a drink on Friday night - she's visiting from San Fran, so hope the weather stays nice and balmy

Saturday = 8am optician appointment, hopefully not still drunk! then to a BBQ

Sunday I plan to rest.. a lot!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Good luck Mamba!!

Friday - Work, desperately try to get more flat viewings, tootle along to watch StubbTabBone and taste some tasty ladiezzz.

Saturday - HOPEFULLY view/find a flat for the zillionth week running!!

Sunday - Haircut, shop, buggery.
    •  JackJack
    • :cool: I'll probably be horribly sweaty and not too appealing haha
    •  JackJack
    • :cool: I'll probably be horribly sweaty and not too appealing haha
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • I'm thinking of going to Blagdon to find out where tapwater comes from. It's still a pipe dream right now though...
    •  mikemike
    • Tomorrow- Work then drive to Sleaford to see parents and bro and grandma to go for a 'fish night' at Kirkby-La-Thorpe (no idea).

Saturday- Drive back and chilllllllll out.

Sunday- Watch World Cup Final with workmate and do beers and maybe food outside.

Monday- go and see Shield Your Eyes at the Redhouse, anyone else want to go? Linky here!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:
      :cool: I'll probably be horribly sweaty and not too appealing haha

my sweat is like fermented sex.

my weekend looks like this

fri - box, then sleepover @ work

sat - work, go to old blue last to watch nerds make horrendous noises and generally spazz about - do not drink as i will be on antibiotics.

sun - work, acknowledge 7 years of bestial jamboree with my concubine.

mon - box, jacuzzi, inking...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight: big shop, sofa, telly.
      Tomorrow: getting semi-dragged to a super-trendy craft fair in Bethnal green. It's going to be full of idiots, but we always me things rather than Vida things, so I'm being a GOOD FUTURE-HUSBAND.
      Sunday: rejoice when landlord magically fixes shower. Having a landlord that lives in Kent is a bit annoying.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Tomorrow we're playing a gig in Harrow, its going to be a hot one with lots of tasty ladies if the last gigs i've seen there are to go by

Sunday- Ride some more

Molly!!!!

Tonight - dinner at the mother in law's then escape as early as possible using the excuse that we have to get the little one to bed (fortunately Sarah and not her mum is doing the cooking...the only reason I agreed to go!!!). get home, chill out, watch IT Crowd

Saturday - Hopefully go to Lyme Regis is the weather's good for a bite to eat, a walk on the beach and catch crabs

Sunday - Shopping in Exeter to get stuff ready for the holiday then chill for the rest of the day.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Rob Himself says:
      Tonight: big shop, sofa, telly.
      Tomorrow: getting semi-dragged to a super-trendy craft fair in Bethnal green. It's going to be full of idiots, but we always me things rather than Vida things, so I'm being a GOOD FUTURE-HUSBAND.
      Sunday: rejoice when landlord magically fixes shower. Having a landlord that lives in Kent is a bit annoying.

Did anyone else read that as "semi-drugged"?
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Tripping off your nut at a craft fair is probably quite fun, try it Rob and let us know.
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      Jack says:

Sunday- Ride some more

Molly!!!!

Tonight - dinner at the mother in law's then escape as early as possible using the excuse that we have to get the little one to bed (fortunately Sarah and not her mum is doing the cooking...the only reason I agreed to go!!!). get home, chill out, watch IT Crowd

Saturday - Hopefully go to Lyme Regis is the weather's good for a bite to eat, a walk on the beach and catch crabs

Sunday - Shopping in Exeter to get stuff ready for the holiday then chill for the rest of the day.

I'd avoid the crabs in Lyme Regis, catching there anywhere wouldn be pleasant mind
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Friday= Loud records, beer & curry

Saturday= Take the kids to the flicks in the day, rock&roll all nite.

Sunday= Hangover recovery session then cancel band practice to watch the World Cup final

Monday morning= hopefully pick up winnings from work sweepstake (come on Spain, let's fuckin' ave it!)
    •  mambamamba
    • Fuck, I'm knackered. Played for over 3 hours tonight. These old dudes are mental. I think I must've lost about a stone in sweat tonight.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Fuck, I'm knackered. Played for over 3 hours tonight. These old dudes are mental. I think I must've lost about a stone in sweat tonight.

suck it up.....man.
    •  JackJack
    • This weekend was great, played a gig with Ten Ton Tabby and Pettybone on Friday. Really good crowd and really good bands. Also amazing weather. Stayed on Ian from TTT's sofa and the next day we chilled out eating ice cream etc along with his lovely wife Alex.
      Got home, then got asked by Will in my house if I fancied a few beers, turned into an all night session, ended up sleeping though the world cup final etc. Found out from Chris today that we're supporting Gentlemans Pistols in August at the Unicorn, sweet

Forums - General Chat - Get Fresh at the Weekend