Menu
    •  JackJack
    • After some discussion, some drunk, some hungover Isa and I have decided that we are no longer going to carry on with Stubb. When we had the original lineup it was a lot of fun and we all gelled well together and getting a drummer in replacement doesnt seem to be going very far, even though we have had some much appreciated offers. I'll be putting all the extra recordings I have up on myspace etc. Thanks to those who put us on, enjoyed us, put us up etc, Love
      We've decided that we would rather carry on with Stone Turner as a recording and gigging band but with a very loose schedule. More free jams and less song based structures. Expect recordings at some point soonish
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • That's a shame, as those songs were mint
    •  JackJack
    • If we could get it working again I would for sure but it's really hard to get the same feel going so seems best to move on. I'll get writing more:)
    •  PodgePodge
    • it must have taken me most of the day yesterday to work out who Isa was, it was bugging the hell out of me.

sorry to hear about stubb, but thats the way some things go.
    •  EggyEggy
    • what he said. I really enjoy listening the tracks on the cd.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • That is really sad.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • shame
    •  JackJack
    • It was good times, just hard to get back into again. It was Aaron (drummer) and I that started the band so seems weird trying to carry it on now with new drummers, just not sounding right. Stone Turner is going to continue on and will be long ass heavy jams both recorded and live
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • ....And you will be playing Leeds at some point in the near future.
    •  JackJack
    • Yeah gotta be done! White Fang, Stone Turner, all kinds of noisy fun to be had
    •  JackJack
    • Isa is also playing in a thrash metal band so when I know the name I'll get a myspace link. I might be a bit more available so if anyone needs some guitar for something heavy and psych get in touch
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Isa is also playing in a thrash metal band

WHAT????!!!!!?????!!!!?????

- sorry -

really?
    •  JackJack
    • haha yeah, but she wont tell me the name till they're ready to play. She's having fun with it, getting her bass playing super solid and fast! Means she can practice weekends with them and we can still do Stone Turner, sweet
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      Isa is also playing in a thrash metal band

WHAT????!!!!!?????!!!!?????

- sorry -

really?

AWESOME.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • she's wicked on bass already

•  JackJack
    • shes gonna kill us all with bass power