Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

BIG BUSINESS @ Greasborough WMC, Aug 4th!!

•  Tom PTom P
    • According to my local paper

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/butt_cheeks_smee/DSCF0668-1.jpg
    •  PodgePodge
    • stuff that, i'm off to see Cafe
    •  CareyCarey
    • Podge says:

stuff that, i'm off to see Cafe

i'd have had you down as a "sassy" man...
    •  PetePete
    • best tag lines ever.

"terrific vocalist"
      "excellent vocalist"
      "superb group"
    •  PodgePodge
    • Carey says:
      Podge says:
      stuff that, i'm off to see Cafe
      i'd have had you down as a "sassy" man...

that sounds like chuff on chuff action to me.

you gotta love, Dancing to Steve, Derek and Barry, its what friday nights were made for
    •  JackJack
    • So much entertainment on one newspaper page, i bet there some comedy gems to watch among them
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • have had big business in my head all morn....

you know the tune that goes..."i heard he dabbled in the witchcraft"...and so on lol. that has kept my mind occupied on the tram this morn....

i would love to see BB agian.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • HogTeam says:

have had big business in my head all morn....

you know the tune that goes..."i heard he dabbled in the witchcraft"...and so on lol. that has kept my mind occupied on the tram this morn....

That's one of my favourite songs ever. I've never seen em, but I assume there will be a tour around ATP time?

On a related note, I'm in the Farnborough paper this week - no mention of my set in the review article, but there's a picture of me with the caption 'the autobiographical Rob Himself'. Not seen it yet, gonna hunt it down and titter like an idiot.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Rob Himself says:

HogTeam says:

have had big business in my head all morn....

That's one of my favourite songs ever. I've never seen em, but I assume there will be a tour around ATP time?

me too. hope there is a tour, i missed them last time.

•  Tom PTom P
    • I hope they play Greasbro'
    •  CareyCarey
    • Tom P says:

I hope they play Greasbro'

you're the one with the advert. get on it, yo.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • You should turn up in a BB shirt looking thoroughly disappointed.

Me and Nick always wanted to turn up at one of local alt-rock band Karn8's gigs in Khanate t-shirts.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • god dam i want to see big business
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • have no fear we CAN see big business on aug 4th...all we have to do is go to Chicago, Illinois and we can watch em.

whos in? lol
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Carey says:

me too. hope there is a tour, i missed them last time.

Melvins/BB did tour last time they played ATP in '06. New album too, don't see why not.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Ha ha that reminds me of when a rumour went round a few years ago that Isis were doing a secret gig at the Bull & Gate- my mate went and said the place was full of people in Isis shirts only to find a nu metal band called Isis no older than 15 who couldnt play their instruments- well funny!! apparently there were a lot of pissed off people!!!!!!
    •  PodgePodge
    • i went to the Sheff show, all 7 of us loved it
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • It should be pointed out that Podge's post refers to when Big Business played in Sheffield before anyone knew who they were, not to a terrible teen nu-metal band going on highly optimistic tour.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • You've got to love band nights where they have bingo on. My Dad's pub-rock band played Wingfield WMC many years ago. In between their sets they had some bingo going on, and none of us 'rocker' types in the corner were allowed to talk. Kept getting shushed by the serious gamers!

They know how to throw down the party in told Wingy :)

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - BIG BUSINESS @ Greasborough WMC, Aug 4th!!