Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Invasion EP release gig 1st May / Rock Sound feature, review

•  MarekMarek
    • We play Underworld tomorrow (Tues 22nd) with Dub Trio prob about 8.30. Let me know if you want to come cos we can get you in easy.

Also see a feature in the new Rock Sound, also scanned in our pictures on MySpace.

We are apparently getting 10/10 for our Camden Crawl show on Sat from them, so we can't be utter shit I guess.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Not long for the EP now is it??? Awesome. :cool:
    •  MarekMarek
    • You can pre-order the EP for £3, 4 tracks, limited to 300

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

I'm going to stop posting now, no one else seems to be on the band board apart from me.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i'm here! been quiet today though.

i'd really like to see dub trio. read a terroriser interview with them recently. good luck tomorrow!
    •  MarekMarek
    • Our drummer is NUTS about them so she's made up.

To me they sound like session musicians with no soul... expect they will be impressive live!
    •  CareyCarey
    • i've not heard them at all, not got round to it. but they sounded interesting.
    •  seansean
    • Marek says:

Our drummer is NUTS about them so she's made up.

To me they sound like session musicians with no soul... expect they will be impressive live!

i saw dub trio as the main band for mike pattons peeping tom
      i was impressed
    •  MarekMarek
    • No takers... losers!
    • I want an EP!!! How do I get one? That paypal address is just for the paypal site...

I'd have a cushion too if you have any left...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

I want an EP!!! How do I get one? That paypal address is just for the paypal site...

I'd have a cushion too if you have any left...

I have sent you the details.
    • Pre-ordered. I am looking forward to this immensely. :cool:
    •  MarekMarek
    • Thanks Kev, I just meant the gig but got the order thanks! I think I'll keep the remaining pillows... comfy!

We were ace last night at the Underworld, I don't care who knows it!!
    •  MarekMarek
    • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EP release show
    •  MarekMarek
    • Rock Sound Ep review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • that's an ace review...not sure about yeah yeah yeahs and qotsa bit though.

congrats sir.
    •  MarekMarek
    • Thanks,

Yeah I know, would be nice to sell 0000.1% as many records as them two though, innit!

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i wouldn't grumble fo' sho.
    • Are these (more importantly, MY copy) getting posted out soon? I crave some kerazzy Invasion action on my amplification station.
    •  hh
    • Got mine today. Very cool! No CD-R though, but that's all good as my deck still spins!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Got mine today too, again no CD-R - but I did get a Push To Fire 7'' as well. Odd.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Invasion EP release gig 1st May / Rock Sound feature, review