Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Introducing.... Celebrity Love Crisis (members of AOBK and National Grid)

•  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Hey there all,

May I introduce my new band... Celebrity Love Crisis.

www.myspace.com/celebritylovecrisiss

The band features members of Analysis of Bison Kills and National Grid. One unmastered song (yes, you'll need to turn it up) from our recent recording sessions at Salford Uni is now on the myspace. Meta-Metal prog madness. Please add us and let me know what you guys reckon to the track!

We're looking to gig anywhere and everywhere, so do PLEASE get in touch if you can help us out on the gigs front. We really want to get out on the road.
    •  PetePete
    • I can't check this until I get my home internet sorted, but look forward to the day I can.

Where in Salford Uni did you record?
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Pete says:

I can't check this until I get my home internet sorted, but look forward to the day I can.

Where in Salford Uni did you record?

Not sure exactly which studio it was, one in the basement of the music department. We have an exceedingly lovely friend that sorted us out with some studio time there. She did a right sterling job of it too.
    •  PodgePodge
    • this is crazy, i love it
    •  alanalan
    • I likes it too.
    •  CareyCarey
    • thirded.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Fithded.

I haven't listened to it yet, I just wanted to say fisted with a lisp.

I shall listen as soon as I get chance.
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Many thanks for the kind words. If anyone can sort us out with a gig, let me know. We'd be up for doing some stuff in Sheffield and Leeds or where ever really.

More songs to come. We've got to get it all mastered then we'll have a very short EP ready...
    •  NathanNathan
    • Nice one guys,

I'm Matt's bro...do Analysis of Bison Kills stuff with him on Vox. Anyway, play bass in this band and the feedback has been really encouraging. This is a little bit of a bump to get the word out there and to let you know that we REALLY REALLY want to play some gigs!

Put us on a bill at the bottom and pay us nothing, we won't be offended and you won't be disappointed, we promise.

Hugs,
      Nath

CLC
    •  PodgePodge
    • i'll speak to some people, we have a gig coming up that might just work
    •  NathanNathan
    • YO...ANOTHER NEW SONG POSTED!!!!

BLOWJOB SOLILOQUY

Let us know what you think, have a post, have a rant, have a gander have a pant.

Hugs!!!!

CLC

Whoa fucking fuck!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • This kicks ass!

Al Sweringen on the pic too, badass. I like it.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Heh, 'Paris Hilton & Offending'

Excellent stuff
    •  NathanNathan
    • You'll note that my prediction of Brangelina split seems to be coming true. We are oracles!

Love Joy is Matt's addition. Cocksucker!

•  CareyCarey
    • i was actually going to ask about that as a cursory glance seemed to indicate that most of the couples referenced had split up. then i thought i shouldn't admit to such in-depth knowledge...
    •  NathanNathan
    • Carey says:

i was actually going to ask about that as a cursory glance seemed to indicate that most of the couples referenced had split up. then i thought i shouldn't admit to such in-depth knowledge...

Don't be ashamed. Knowledge is a good thing, especially when it's so closely linked to entertainment! Besides, we own celebrities, it's like wanting to know what your retarded son really wants. Immensely intriguing, but ultimately intangible.

Hugs
      X
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Nathan says:

Nice one guys,

I'm Matt's bro...do Analysis of Bison Kills stuff with him on Vox. Anyway, play bass in this band and the feedback has been really encouraging.

More feedback on the bass I say!! less of this guitar hegemony!!!
    •  NathanNathan
    • Like I said, the bass feedback has been really encouraging. I also like what people have said about the tunes.

•  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Nathan says:

You'll note that my prediction of Brangelina split seems to be coming true. We are oracles!

Love Joy is Matt's addition. Cocksucker!

Ahem, that would be Deadwood...

Podge... Let us know if there's anything on the gig front!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Introducing.... Celebrity Love Crisis (members of AOBK and National Grid)