Menu

Forums - General Chat

Does no one have weekends any more?

•  mambamamba
    • .. or are they all as dull as most of my weekends so not worth telling anyone about?

Tonight - Stay in. Maybe drink some champagne. Just because I can. There's an outside chance that I might go and see Funeral For A Friend in Reading with friends, but that's unlikely on the grounds of them being shit.

Tomorrow - Go and view the local registry office. It's supposed to be very nice as far as registry offices go (this could become a theme of my weekends for some weeks). Go to the jewellers to see if Tania's ring needs adjusting. Go to London for Paramore at the O2.

Sunday - not a lot but I am car-less and girlfriend-less so it will probably involve sitting around in my pants followed by going to the pub.

Monday - work then Deftones in Southampton.

And so my big month of gigs begins.

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Not really no. Austerity measures.

Tonight - missus' birthday dinner out.
      tomorrow - think of something awesome to do for the missus' birthday.
      Sunday - laze about, then tea and cake at slack mammoth's to give him his bloody birthday present.

My best man and my fiancee sharing a birthday = tut.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight - Stay in do the big shop online and may have a wank. Laura is going out but I have declined as I can't stand one of the party...and he will be the only other bloke so I would have to talk to him.

Tomorrow - Head to Exeter to watch Exeter V Notts County with chums. Stay in Exmouth and watch the BIG FIGHT..a MAN day.

Sunday - Return home and relax.

•  FDFCFDFC
    • Tonight - start writing an essay that needs to be finished for monday.
      Tomorrow - keep writing the essay and only stop to watch rugby.
      Sunday - same as above, replace "rugby" with "the Grand Prix".

All the while I will be resisting the urge to go out and booze. I'm going to ban myself from listening to Andrew WK in a bid to resist "t3h party".
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Tonight - swim, eat, play with my new laptop, sink a few beers.
      Tomorrow - learn Logic, practice for BRITISH WOOD, booze.
      Sunday - do some recording.
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      .. or are they all as dull as most of my weekends so not worth telling anyone about?

Tonight - Stay in. Maybe drink some champagne. Just because I can. There's an outside chance that I might go and see Funeral For A Friend in Reading with friends, but that's unlikely on the grounds of them being shit.

Tomorrow - Go and view the local registry office. It's supposed to be very nice as far as registry offices go (this could become a theme of my weekends for some weeks). Go to the jewellers to see if Tania's ring needs adjusting. Go to London for Paramore at the O2.

Sunday - not a lot but I am car-less and girlfriend-less so it will probably involve sitting around in my pants followed by going to the pub.

Monday - work then Deftones in Southampton.

And so my big month of gigs begins.

Did no-one else snigger even a little bit where Alex says his girlfriend's ring may need adjusting? No? Just me then?
    •  MazzMazz
    • No..but it did give an erection.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      No..but it did give an erection.

I suspect most things do.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Bread does not..but apples do?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Ollie says:
      Did no-one else snigger even a little bit where Alex says his girlfriend's ring may need adjusting? No? Just me then?

i chuckled when i read it, and was tempted to crack a joke, but thought it was too much

i was wrong
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have just done my online big shop...go me
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      I have just done my online big shop...go me

time for a wank?

i've just finished off a bottle of rum
    •  MazzMazz
    • ,,a whole bottle by 8.30? Are you insane?

I'm not in the mood for a wank anymore. I'm watching a lovely show about Elgar on BBC4...I have to go into the loft to get my overnight bag and sleeping bag..stay tuned for more updates.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      ,,a whole bottle by 8.30? Are you insane?

1. it was a small bottle
      2. it wasn't full
    •  MazzMazz
    • ahhhh..been in the loft..got my shit together..bag packed..what next? cig? yeah cig...fuck me i'm cool.

I have only had two pints over the past two weeeks..strange. Should put that right tomorrow during MAN DAY
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      ,,a whole bottle by 8.30? Are you insane?

I'm not in the mood for a wank anymore. I'm watching a lovely show about Elgar on BBC4...I have to go into the loft to get my overnight bag and sleeping bag..stay tuned for more updates.

Just watched the same Elgar show; proper good.
      Just twatting about and checking whether any rich idiots are bidding ridiculous amounts of money for my old tat on ebay.
      My weekends are almost always a bit uneventful these days unless we've got a gig booked. Thank fuck for BBC4.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm spending this weekend practicing funny voices.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Friday - Quiet one in with the wench, she's a bit depressed at the mo :-(

Saturday - Wench off to Southampton, I have cleaned the house up and just about to cook something awesome. Then gunna catch Skill Wizard with Conan/Dekrepid/Wiht

Sunday - Lie in. Clean more. Iron. Buy Black Masses.
    •  PetePete
    • mamba says:
      Go to the jewellers to see if Tania's ring needs adjusting.

How did you guess at the size of the ring in the first place?
      [Edited by Pete at 17:17 on 13/11/10]
    •  JackJack
    • I'm in Brighton, we have a day off then more another question of sport show on sunday. Unfortunatly my day off has been pretty rough as I've got a bug. Spent last night on the tour bus being very sick, not a pleasant experience! but I was well looked after by bus companions

Forums - General Chat - Does no one have weekends any more?