Menu

Forums - General Chat

I've signed my life away

•  mambamamba
    • Yep, this weekend I went and got engaged. Took her to Dublin for the weekend and did it there.

Crazy times.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Congrats!!!
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:
      Yep, this weekend I went and got engaged. Took her to Dublin for the weekend and did it there.

Crazy times.

awesomes dude, congrats
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Brill news, congratulations!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • good man
    •  MazzMazz
    • :O
    •  OllieOllie
    • Nice one mate, she seems like a lovely lass, you've done well there...and you're an ok bloke I guess. Big congrats!!!:D
    •  mambamamba
    • Cheers guys. Hopefully going to get married next year if we can find the money from somewhere.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • solid romantic work, mister. well done
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mamba says:
      Cheers guys. Hopefully going to get married next year if we can find the money from somewhere.

don't bother with a big posh do, you're paying for other people to eat and entertain them

small private wedding with family and close friends, dinner, then a great booze-up in a pub or function room
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      mamba says:
      Cheers guys. Hopefully going to get married next year if we can find the money from somewhere.

don't bother with a big posh do, you're paying for other people to eat and entertain them

small private wedding with family and close friends, dinner, then a great booze-up in a pub or function room

BIG Wedding...OTT
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hopkins says:
      mamba says:

This is a great plan. Ours was pretty big and to be honest was an absolutely amazing day...but I was walking round wondering who half the people were that I was feeding!!!
    •  mambamamba
    • It will be somewhere in between I think.

The plan at the moment is to hire a barn and do it very DIY style. There will be no big sit down meal - probably some sort of buffet but a nice one. Maybe a hog roast. Something like that.
    •  alanalan
    • mamba says:
      The plan at the moment is to hire a barn and do it very DIY style.

You're going to build your own barn?

Oh, and congratulations mate!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Congratulations!:)
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      Took her to Dublin for the weekend and did it there.

And where did you propose to her?! :P

But seriously happy for you mate! Well done, big congrats to you and Tanya!
    •  EggyEggy
    • congratulations matey.

mmm hog roast.
    •  seansean
    • Congratulations , :cool:
    •  PetePete
    • congratulations mamba! well done.

Forums - General Chat - I've signed my life away