Menu

Forums - General Chat

Lonesome Richard

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Hi,

I have been left in the UK for several weeks by my hetero life partner (Juggers) whilst she bums around South America running blow and doing it with Brazilians.

I thought that I would be spending my time whilst not at work doing loads of blow and tappin' pretty much anything with a cocyx, however this hasn't worked out quite as I had hoped and I now spend my time moping about, going to Lidl and watching films.

If anybody wants to hang out and get tattooed or can suggest any fun "rainy day" projects for me to do, I'm all fucking ears.

Big Hugs,

Richie
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have just started reading this..

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/014044565X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

..I suggest you do the same and we can make notes.

• Mazz says:
      I have just started reading this..

good idea. what price is this book? human sight...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Got mine from a lovely twee bookshop Bath for £9.99. I fingered it well.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:

When you've finished reading that, you should visit the little town of Much Wenlock in leafy rural Shropshire (birthplace of the modern Olympic games don't you know).
      The only place I've ever seen an 'Ecclesiastical Outfitters' emporium! Just begging for use as high-end stage costumes.....
    • basstard says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:

When you've finished reading that, you should visit the little town of Much Wenlock in leafy rural Shropshire (birthplace of the modern Olympic games don't you know).
      The only place I've ever seen an 'Ecclesiastical Outfitters' emporium! Just begging for use as high-end stage costumes.....

i don't understand. why can i not spend my life imitating clergy?
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      Hi,

I have been left in the UK for several weeks by my hetero life partner (Juggers) whilst she bums around South America running blow and doing it with Brazilians.

I thought that I would be spending my time whilst not at work doing loads of blow and tappin' pretty much anything with a cocyx, however this hasn't worked out quite as I had hoped and I now spend my time moping about, going to Lidl and watching films.

If anybody wants to hang out and get tattooed or can suggest any fun "rainy day" projects for me to do, I'm all fucking ears.

Big Hugs,

Richie

Beers next week Rich?

My wench also went South on some Peruvians not so long ago, so I feel your Lidl-ly pain.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Rich, I haven't seen many tattoo updates on Facejizz lately...how is that going?

You could paint an exact recreation of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in your living room. That would take quite a while, be a nice surprise for her when she gets back, give her something to look at while you bone her and give you an excuse to wear ecclesiastical garb.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Or draw a picture of David Coverdale dressed as a priest.
    • the economic downturn has been unkind to my little business...shame really...i've got this absolute beast of a machine. need to do a little practice, but haven't had much time recently. need to devote a day to it really just coming up with more flash and making stencils and stuff.

to be honest i think i may have suffered a minor nervous breakdown in the last few months which has led to me spending most of my life asleep or hitting things.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • knock one out
    • yeah...my sex drive has also deserted me.:s

drinks with mr plonker sound fun.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Dr Alice is on in a bit
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      yeah...my sex drive has also deserted me.:s

bad times if one cannot muster the strength to knock one out
      i share your pain brother
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      yeah...my sex drive has also deserted me.:s

drinks with mr plonker sound fun.

This really does sound wrong.
    • fell asleep with my boots on before dr alice could rear her lovely watery head.

i'm sure she could rain on my drought...
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      fell asleep with my boots on before dr alice could rear her lovely watery head.

Is this some thinly veiled euphemism for a golden shower?
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:

sort of...however i meant it in a shaking me out of my onanistic malaise...
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:

sort of...however i meant it in a shaking me out of my onanistic malaise...

If it's any consolation I thoroughly enjoyed the Koresh album...though I did stop short of whacking myself into oblivion over it.

Forums - General Chat - Lonesome Richard