Menu

Forums - General Chat

Generic weekend thread

•  mambamamba
    • Today - heading off for our work's summer do on a boat on the Thames. Lovely day for it!

Tomorrow - old man covers band gig in a very busy pub.

Sunday - see my bro and family followed by kid's party in Savernake forest.
    •  MazzMazz
    • It's nice that I have not much going on.

Tonight - Easy movie night at home with lady and good vibes

Tomorrow - Lazy day then head into Bath for HEAVY METAL JIMS birthday who-ha

Sunday - Visit gramps for about an hour for it is his 94th Birthday...followed by lazy day.
    •  JackJack
    • Today: in Cornwall, hopefully going to ride my bike, the weathers a bit rough but not too wet. Tonight I'm going for a meal near st. Mawes with my parents.

Saturday: all pointing towards booze related activities with a night out in Truro

Sunday: going go the zoo with a lady to go look at bats and other cool animals

Monday not sure yet
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Tonight - rehearsal. Teach Dicky's 3 year old daughter how to play our stuff cos she's coming down for a bit.
      Tomorrow - band stuff, cycle, maybe out for a soft drink or 2 in St A.
      Sunday - swim, band stuff, go outside for a bit.

At some point I will also be sending Jack an email.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Today: in Cornwall, hopefully going to ride my bike, the weathers a bit rough but not too wet. Tonight I'm going for a meal near st. Mawes with my parents.

Saturday: all pointing towards booze related activities with a night out in Truro

Sunday: going go the zoo with a lady to go look at bats and other cool animals

Monday not sure yet

Book that gig while you're down there!!!!

Tonight - chilling at home

Tomorrow - band practice then an afternoon with my little girl then food and drinks in the evening after Chudleigh Carnival

Sunday - meet up with the old man and his girlfriend in Glastonbury for lunch
    •  JackJack
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Tonight - rehearsal. Teach Dicky's 3 year old daughter how to play our stuff cos she's coming down for a bit.

an email, exciting
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Jack says:
      WickedWesticle says:
      Tonight - rehearsal. Teach Dicky's 3 year old daughter how to play our stuff cos she's coming down for a bit.

an email, exciting

aye. I have a suggest to make and a couple of favours to ask.
    •  OllieOllie
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Jack says:
      WickedWesticle says:

an email, exciting

aye. I have a suggest to make and a couple of favours to ask.

He's going to suggest you dress up like a girl and grant him sexual favours.
    •  JackJack
    • Well that's just an average day in the life. Gmail address probably best loudhowls@gmail.com
    •  DonnyDonny
    • This weekend I shall be on a stag weekend in Liverpool.

Pray for me chaps.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Top priority is trying to avoid having to take my good lady to see fucking Twi-shite Eclipse at the cinema.
      Other than that I will drink too much at night, play with the kids during the day and try like fuck to get a new tune nailed ready for Wednesday's gig.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Omen 2 tonight.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Well, that was an unintentional booze-fest last night!!

"A couple of drinks as someone is leaving" turned into about 7 pints, extremely inappropriate work-related convos, a delicious curry, nearly getting into a fight (in a curry house!!), back to the office totally wasted to grab my laptop, then falling asleep on the Central Line and waking up in Ilford!! Scrambled around for about an hour and a half looking for a nightbus, woke up the missus to guide me home and rolled into bed at about 3.45am.

ROCK N ROLLLLLL!!

Today - Spent mainly in bed, ring up all my utilities companies, go to a launderette as our washing machine has been knackered for two weeks now!

Also popping to The Intrepid Fox to meet a mate - anyone around and fancy stopping by is welcome!

Sunday - Buy some nice things for Kirst's burfday.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm still very hungover from the work do yesterday, and now I've got to go and rock out for 2 and a half hours. Oh dear.
    •  mambamamba
    • And now I have the shits.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      And now I have the shits.

ha ha.

Just bought a massive bar of fruit and nut.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I rode my bike up and down Snowdon. well I walked up Snowdon and rode down it
    •  MazzMazz
    • Brant Bjork tonight
    •  mambamamba
    • I was going to go to BB in Southampton last night but the kids party took over yesterday. We are having a band photo shoot tonight. Best practice my moody face.
    •  JackJack
    • I had a really good night out on Saturday in Truro with a load of mates, got up on Sunday and went to Newquay zoo. Highly amusing day including seeing adults wearing animal facepaint (bloody frightening), black metal swans, a one legged seagull that was following us and a very keen zoo guide who insisted on showing us newspaper clippings from the past 10 years

Forums - General Chat - Generic weekend thread