Menu

Forums - General Chat

Whackend

•  MazzMazz
    • Tonight - Cook good food then watch France v Mexico in the SOCCERBALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Friday - Work then go to the Rising sun in BOA to watch ENGLAND play in the SOCCERBALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP..and drink lot of summer lighting.

Saturday - Easy Saturday morning followed by Holland v Japan in the SOC…ahh fuck it, then go for a nice big riverside walk to Winsley and see ma and pa. Go to the pub with pa and then crash at their house.

Sunday - Easy morning followed by walk back to BOA then Italy v New Zealand and Brazil V Ivory Coast
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - dinner with the old man then chill

Tomorrow - got the house to myself so maximum chilling and music listening

Saturday - head up to Londinium to play the Unicorn

Sunday - have a lie-in after getting back from London at 5am then take the kids for lunch for father's day....then spend the rest of the day being waited on hand and foot as it's father's day and I intend to milk it.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - possibly old man covers band practice. We need it as we've got 2 gigs coming up and I haven't practiced with them for months, but I could do without it.

Tomorrow - watch the football somewhere.

Saturday - mate's kid's birthday party. A few lazy beers.

Sunday - not a lot. Maybe go and see pops.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Tonight - spend no money and makes videos

Tomorrow - go to the theatre

Saturday - play in Oxford

Sunday - assorted band related stuff
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight: Maybe Weedeater, but trying to save cash

Tomorrow: No idea

Saturday: Grifter etc at the Unicorn

Sunday: Ride bike
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Today - got up early and did lots of gardening. Does this mean I'm getting old?

Tonight - Go to Leeds for Dysrhythmia

Tomorrow - pack, go swimming

Saturday - Get up early and get the train to Edinburgh for the film festival. I am very excited to be going with a film and to have a filmmakers pass, especially since I've never been before.

Saturday - Wednesday - watch lots of films, hang out in Edinburgh with the lovely people who also worked on Brilliantlove. Attend the European premiere of Brilliantlove.

Should be an awesome weekend!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • tonight - do some inking and then watch france play

tomorrow - go to gym, do some inking

saturday - go and watch taqwacore documentary at south bank centre, have q & a session with michael mohammed knight, watch kominas and al-thawra, hang out with ferdy and juggers

sunday - lazy morning, play with al-thawra in evening
    •  JackJack
    • Hows the inking coming on?
    •  PodgePodge
    • Today - work 9 hours straight, fix motorbike, fix jump bike

Friday - finish work at lunch, drop bike off for MOT, go to college, have a few beers

Saturday - pick up motorbike, go play bike polo on the worlds worst pitch, try my hand at cycle speedway

Sunday - review design blog in preparation go being unemployed

Monday - start penultimate week at work
      [Edited by Podge at 13:16 on 17/06/10]
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Podge says:
      Today - work 9 hours straight, fix motorbike, fix jump bike

Friday - finish work at lunch, drop bike off for MOT, go to college, have a few beers

Saturday - pick up motorbike, go play bike polo on the worlds worst pitch, try my hand at cycle speedway

Sunday - review design blight in preparation go being unemployed

Unemployed eh Podge? Me too. Feels good.
    •  PodgePodge
    • JenTheHen says:
      Podge says:

Yup, two week tomorrow is my last day, I plan on balancing a bit of contract work with a bit of selling everything I own on ebay with a slice of enjoying summer off.

We should start out own secret club called summer slackers or something
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Podge says:
      JenTheHen says:
      Podge says:

Yup, two week tomorrow is my last day, I plan on balancing a bit of contract work with a bit of selling everything I own on ebay with a slice of enjoying summer off.

We should start out own secret club called summer slackers or something

Sounds good. I'll bring the pimms.
    •  PodgePodge
    • JenTheHen says:
      Sounds good. I'll bring the pimms.

And I the cake
    •  mikemike
    • Dysrythmia tonight, should be busy I reckon! then drive to Sheff then home.

Tomorrow I plan on doing as little as possible after work, maybe watch some world cup in the afternoon with a beer or two.

Saturday is maybe 9hz drinks day, which will be ace.

Sunday, NOWT mate.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:
      Hows the inking coming on?

good...very good. it's a very steep learning curve. i had 2.5 hours on my ribs done on sunday and spent most of the time trying not to cry and quizzing the fella on what he was using, how he was doing it, needles, etc.

i just did some little fruit machine cherries on the back of my leg and they're looking grand! i'm gonna be starting to look for flesh to press very soon. interested?
    •  JackJack
    • I might risk it haha
    •  mambamamba
    • You can add sticking 150 Below The Fall CD sleeves together to my list of things to do this weekend.
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      You can add sticking 150 Below The Fall CD sleeves together to my list of things to do this weekend.

Keeping it old school mate!!!!

I'll review it for the Sleeping Shaman if you want. Ain't heard it yet but only got my PC back t'other day afater a month in the wilderness and it's on my to do list.
    •  JackJack
    • Rich, I was thinking about some praying hands, like these but I want them holding a plectrum somehow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/Prayinghands.jpg
      [Edited by Jack at 09:45 on 18/06/10]
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Rich, I was thinking about some praying hands, like these but I want them holding a plectrum somehow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/Prayinghands.jpg

Don't be tricked into anything Jack, he'll just try to persuade you to tattoo your dick so he gets to see it and touch it...that's all this is about!!!!

Forums - General Chat - Whackend