Menu

Forums - General Chat

Dirty weekend

•  MazzMazz
    • Tonight – Watch “Went the day well?”. It’s an insane film made during WW II about a group of English villagers fighting off German spies!

Tomorrow Morn/afternoon – Head to the studio with my recording gear and try to lay down some tasty vocals for GROAN. This could fail miserably but could be AWESOME.

Tomorrow eve- The Ratz Ass boys and their ladies are coming over for drinks and NWOBHM.

Sunday – I have not bought a Sunday paper in ages so I may do that. Going to see Mother on Wednesday as my sister booked her for Sunday.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - continue my regime of healthy living with boring food and no beer.

Tomorrow - try to ease the agony in my back by going for a stroll round Greenham Common, followed by playing a shit gig and failing my regime of healthy living by drinking 10 pints and getting a kebab.

Sunday - suppose I best go see mother.
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight- No idea

Saturday- Loads of Loud Howls and tour info to sort out, might fix up the bmx and go for a ride

Sunday- Learn acoustic set, get some stuff on ebay as I'm broke
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Sunday- Learn acoustic set, get some stuff on ebay as I'm broke

You play acoustic somewhere?
      We should do another acoustic show together somewhere with them trippy boys too dude. Maybe himself robert the elf too.

My weekend

Tonight - travel down to dorset.
      tomorrow- Go to exter to pick up my new guitar (see picture below) Then evening cook a meal for ma H.
      Sunday- drive back to London and drop my very old amp off at Alex's house.

http://giantmaw.com/Photo%20Album/Image%20Library/Music/Tom_Waits__Guitar_On_The_Bed.jpg
    •  JackJack
    • Yeah for the Underdog poster show on 20th March. Its some acoustic versions of Stubb songs and a couple of randoms, sounding ok so far
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Ah i'm in leeds that weekend, but good luck man.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Stuff
    •  mikemike
    • Relaxing night eating nacho burgers and watching either Pan's Labyrinth or The Aviator (again) then Flatlands recordings all weekend, break for booze and curry, good stuff!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Mazz says:
      Tonight – Watch “Went the day well?”. It’s an insane film made during WW II about a group of English villagers fighting off German spies!

I've read about that film, would really like to see it.

Planning a lazy day tomorrow, then out fighting hedges again Sunday.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today i watched a film which opened my third eye, so i will be prosyletising about momentary honesty, sexual awakening, repression and emotional truths. all weekend.

more tattoo practice on grapefruits and self.

go to borough market and flirt with the rough handed butcher boyz. then flirt with the rosy cheeked laydeez in the fruit and veg stalls and the hippy girlz in the bakery with their sexy locks, flesh tunnels and hemp aprons...yum!

watch anvil

watch rugby and curse.

back to work on sunday.
    •  mikemike
    • bad admiral says:
      today i watched a film which opened my third eye, so i will be prosyletising about momentary honesty, sexual awakening, repression and emotional truths. all weekend.

Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Carey says:
      Mazz says:
      Tonight – Watch “Went the day well?”. It’s an insane film made during WW II about a group of English villagers fighting off German spies!

I've read about that film, would really like to see it.

Planning a lazy day tomorrow, then out fighting hedges again Sunday.

I did not watch it in the end. I went to bed at 9!!!!!! and read a book...my favourite book..ABOUT CHURCH BURNINGS.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Best of luck Mazz

I'm back in the Cov this weekend, mainly to see Kirst for her last weekend at home before she heads off to Peru and Ecuador for three months :(

Also, Mums day.

Had a decent night out in Cov last night with some old mates, and the pub jukebox included Pantera followed by Lady Gaga, and Metallica - Battery followed by Glee - hilarious!

Today been for a walk in the park and some Tesco-age. Rugby is about to commence!!

Tomorrow - sunday roast o'clock, slow train back to The Smoke.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I got 5 tracks done...not bad..the quality is....OK. I have e-mailed them to Mr GROAN. I wait and see what he does with them....bin them. He just told me he has put ROTO SPEAKER EFFECT??? on the track Witchy Woman.
    •  mambamamba
    • mamba says:
      followed by playing a shit gig

Well that was reasonable. The pub was full of idiots, but at least they were getting into it. Pants were thrown at us, unfortunately men. Most of it was pretty lame drums wise, but I rocked the fuck out for the encore of Whole Lotta Rosie.
    •  JackJack
    • I drove a van to east london to pick up some stuff for work, i even managed to reverse. They were shooting a video for the band 'Foals'. King of the road
    •  MazzMazz
    • Rock and roll eh! it's a mother bitch.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I pissed about and did this :)

www.myspace.com/groanuk

can I point you towards the track WITCHY WOMAN and 2.02 secs....carry on
    •  JackJack
    • Thats some awesome Sabbathy goodness right there
    •  mambamamba
    • That's actually pretty bad ass.

Forums - General Chat - Dirty weekend