Menu

Forums - General Chat

Poor old JT

•  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Ha ha - that was quick! Another English flavoured early summer penalty disaster...

I still think the better team lost though.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

Ha ha - that was quick! Another English flavoured early summer penalty disaster...

I still think the better team lost though.

Piss off, Fat Fwank benefited from 2 defelctions as usual, but we should have had the game in the bag by then
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • Hopkins says:
      Piss off, Fat Fwank benefited from 2 defelctions as usual, but we should have had the game in the bag by then

Why arent you in Moscow or a pub?!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • ha ha! That was fast... and ronaldo had to miss... silly twat with his stopped run up... ha ha! As a neutral was a great game... felt for anelka and chelsea... but under timing wise and for giggs and that fair play. Shame it was decided on penalties... but enjoyed this for not supporting either side after watching through me fingers saturday.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mark Montana says:

Hopkins says:

Why arent you in Moscow or a pub?!

I was in the pub and left at 11:49, landlady's a red and got the champagne out
      I don't feel very well
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • What a game- wanted chelsea to loose!!
      Best bit for me was the Drogba sending off- what was he thinking?? Vidic would destroy him in a fight!
      That and the sight of terry in tears ensured a very cosy nights sleep for me last night..............or was it all the booze???

I feel shit today.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Tim Holehouse says:

... felt for anelka and chelsea...

The only person I feel for in Chelsea is Avram Grant........poor fucker is blatantly on his way out after taking them to the brink of the champions league and winning the premiership!!!!
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I feel for Grant as well, he's done a great job despite the press and fanbase slagging him off. Two cup finals and a few points off a title win? That's a great season normally, but not in the over inflated expectations of fans of the Big Four clubs....

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • good players + penalties = good players missing penalties

that was proper dramatic, what with all the handbags and stuff. was expecting cech to come through if it went to penalties for some reason but i was wrong. didn't it go on til half one local time, as well? i would have been proper fucked off if that was me. especially if it was cacking it down.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Good game, good game.

I felt the ugly team lost and the pretty team won.

I support an ugly team but I'm glad the pretty team won.

I used to dislike Man utd out of jealousy but they have turned me with thee AWESOME pretty football.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I normally hate football, but this game was good because

* Chelsea lost, meaning I got to see Avram The Hutt's face drop even more, and also means that my stupid brother in law willl be absolutely heartbroken. I like seeing him upset.
      * That greasy cunt Ronaldo missed his penalty because he was a cocky little shit.
      * There was a punch up
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • My head and my knees hurt!! What a game!!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Wez TDJ says:

My head and my knees hurt!! What a game!!

I sound like Frank Butcher
    •  slomoslomo
    • I found it quite bland. Glad Man U won though as I have no love for Chealski.

Paul Scholes = still class.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Hopkins says:

Wez TDJ says:

My head and my knees hurt!! What a game!!

I sound like Frank Butcher

Same here, although that could be to do with the amount of ciggies I got through!!

And when Tevez just couldn't get on the end of Rooney's cross it reminded me of Gazza at Euro '96. I thought it's gonna be one of those nights!
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • slack mammoth says:

my stupid brother in law willl be absolutely heartbroken. I like seeing him upset.

I'd like to see that as well. Channel 4 should do a special.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I went to my dad's new gaff last night so I had to watch almost all of that bollocks, but my dad fed me beer and I like taking the piss out of football.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8854/terryuo1.jpg

And that is brilliant.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • This perfectly sums up 'Poor Old JT' for me!

football365 says:

oufc

"A vile individual. THe poor attitude at Chelsea stems from the owner, through Peter Kenyon, to Avram Grant and is then manifested in the snarling, despicable John Terry. He is supposed to be a Lionheart, brave and honest but quite frankly he is a scumbag. Haranguing the ref, putting in deliberately filthy tackles (on fabregas earlier in the season), but its all ok because he is Mr England. If he is Mr England then i think i should emigrate. He is thick, slow and ponderoous. His only qualities seem to be the fact that he is so stupid so he will dive in where others wont. A brute of a defender with no class, Carvalho makes him look awful (and thats saying something). Beating up people outside nightclubs, parking in disabled bays, and then to capping it all spitting on Tevez. But now because he slipped and missed we all have to feel sorry for the 'bionic man'. He benefits from the same small mindedness that people viewed Alan Shearer with. He fouled, abused, elbowed and niggled his way through the career but was a good honest englishman too. Please give me a break, i have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Gary Neville, consloing John Terry as soon as Anelka missed showed dignity. It must be hard in the pressure cauldron of Premier league football to retain some dignity, and admittedly against scousers he lets himself go (everyone has one vice) otherwise he conducts himsef impeccably. Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard, Gareth Barry, Micheal Owen, they all manage it too. But JT, the man deserves every minute of his pain. "

Forums - General Chat - Poor old JT