Menu

Forums - General Chat

May Now Watching Threadaroony

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • Peep Show
      Is it just me or is Dobby kinda hot?
      Also my ADD has been acting up as in the first show their telly got nicked, then last week it was still there then this week it was gone and they had the portable.
      I really am Mr. Continuity
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • You've got a point there. And yes Dobby is hot. That was a weird episode - Mark's ineptitude was a bit much this week. Jez wanking over the twenty though, hahahaha. "ELGAR?!!"
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • OH OH OH Commando is on tonight but its on at the same times as the football!
      What am I gonna do!
      "Let off some steam Bennet"
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I watched the football then Commando. I am happy.
      "Remember Sully, when I said I'd kill you last?"
      "Yeah"
      "I lied"
      "AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Band of Brothers. I'm half an episode away from the finish.

This is some amazing stuff. It just shows what getting Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg attached as Exec Producers can do financially: it must have cost an absolute fortune.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • i always wanted to get into that as loads of people said it was brilliant but would always turn on half way through the episode/series and therefore have no clue what the hell was happening... :(
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Band of Brothers is great. David Schwimmer (sp?) definitely proves himself to be a fantastic actor too.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ChrisSD says:

Band of Brothers is great. David Schwimmer (sp?) definitely proves himself to be a fantastic actor too.

I thought he was appalling. The most disappointing thing about the programme. Everyone else is fantastic.
    •  fredfred
    • Band of Brothers is definately on my list of things to get into now I feel like I have a bit more time.

Started watching Heroes tonight.

•  GrymGrym
    • About 3/4's of the way through season 2 of The Wire. Still seems to be the best cop show ever in the history of the world.

Must order season 3 actually.
    •  PetePete
    • Abot 1/3rd of the way through Wire 4.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • JenTheHen says:

ChrisSD says:

Band of Brothers is great. David Schwimmer (sp?) definitely proves himself to be a fantastic actor too.

I thought he was appalling. The most disappointing thing about the programme. Everyone else is fantastic.

Really? Each to their own. I thought he pretty much proved his acting merit in that.

now watching: Penelope: Princess of Pets. :)
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Watched the asassination of Jesse James by the coward etc... which was boring the title kind of gave away the whole plot.

Rescue Dawn, absolute pile of poo, serioly poor plot, script and acting, switched it of before i got to the end.

Got Shinobi to watch sometime and In THe Hands of Gods.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I'm halfway through season 4 of CSI
      great stuff!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Watched Diary of the Dead recently.

Surprisingly good. Not quite a return to form, but still a million miles better than land of the dead
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Some decent films on TV this weekend.

Watched Day of the Dead on Friday night, kinda by accident ashamedly, but I really enjoyed it, great effects.

Brokeback Mountain - Was hard to watch but it was so brilliantly done I didn't care. Ledger is great in that, looking forward to his Batman appearence as the Joker. It's supposed to be quite something.

Candy - It was the 2nd movie in the Ledger double bill on chanel 4 last night. Was in and out of it, but not a bad portrayal of junkies.

Watched tons of My Name is Earl. I'm new to it, but I absolutley love it. Best comedy I've seen since Arrested Development.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Today I have been mostly re-watching black books
    •  BenBen
    • I watched a docco at ATP about the world Donky Kong record. It was awesome.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Anyone who doesn't watch King of Kong: A fistful of quarters instantly is Chupatising themselves
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Tino Insana says:

Candy - It was the 2nd movie in the Ledger double bill on chanel 4 last night. Was in and out of it, but not a bad portrayal of junkies.

I watched this. Thought it was very good. Although it would have been better if Requiem for a Dream didn't exist. Seemed to take quite a few cues from that. Still, it was good.

Forums - General Chat - May Now Watching Threadaroony