Menu

Forums - General Chat

Wanted! Reward.

•  PetePete
    • http://www.ninehertz.co.uk/incoming/wantedpodge.jpg
    •  CareyCarey
    • "may spit beer if cornered"
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • If I hand you this man will you really give me £80?
    •  noonenoone
    • I think I saw him on mythbusters.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • pete come to our practice room on thursday evening and ill have him safely contained in a kick drum case.
    •  PodgePodge
    • pete you have far too much time on your hands.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I apologise for Podge spitting beer in people's crotches, it was a naughty habit he picked up from us lot.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Hopkins says:

I apologise for Podge spitting beer in people's crotches, it was a naughty habit he picked up from us lot.

He didn't spit beer in my crotch. Just all down my side. Then I spat beer in HIS crotch.
    •  noonenoone
    • another fun thing to do with beer is drink it.
    •  PodgePodge
    • yes, its all Chris and friends fault.

i cant remember why i did that Jen, i remember doing it but not why, i do remember looking the bar lady in the eye while doing it too.

i was way past the drinking stage, i couldn't manage a drop more.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Podge says:

yes, its all Chris and friends fault.

i cant remember why i did that Jen, i remember doing it but not why, i do remember looking the bar lady in the eye while doing it too.

i was way past the drinking stage, i couldn't manage a drop more.

Yes, I remember looking at her too. And she was laughing. Which I found pretty bizarre.

I think we were having some kind of physical fight and that was the best you could muster.
    •  mikemike
    • She asked me, Fred, Podge and Si to leave after we tried for ages to sing the Jurassic Park theme in harmony, and she said she was going to keep the newspaper I was trying to eat and then made into a fan in a pint glass forever, we were silly drunk.

I also remember trying to take a tree home?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge's avatar needs a haircut
    •  PodgePodge
    • and a beard trim
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • mike says:

I also remember trying to take a tree home?

You three picked the tree up and then dropped it, half in the road, so you dragged it back on your own. This caused a lot of puzzlement as it had taken 3 of you to move it initially.
    •  PodgePodge
    • why has no one mentioned Fred's willy?
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Because that is his own private pain, it would be entirely wrong to mention in public that he stung it on a nettle and that me and Mike were not helpful.
    •  PodgePodge
    • the whole night was one big wrong
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Fred's willy is so 2006.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Sounds like a proper comedy night :D

Forums - General Chat - Wanted! Reward.