Menu

Forums - General Chat

Earliest weekend thread since last week's weekend thread

•  alanalan
    • Woo, I got me a 5 day weekend :D

Wednesday: Off to Londinium in the afternoon with my housemate. No huge plans when we get there. Suggestions?

Thursday: Wimbledon. I've only seen about one set on tv so I've got no idea what's currently going on, or who I'm likely to be watching. Probably resist streaking, depending on the Pimms intake.

Friday: Time to kill again, again with no plans. Slackers, Pietasters etc at Barfly in the evening. Did anyone go to the Sheffield gig? Possibly the wrong forum to ask.

Saturday: Come home, mate's housewarming. Woo.

Sunday: Sleep.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Friday to Sunday - Off to the lake district and praying it doesn't rain too much
    •  mambamamba
    • Thursday - pre-stag do beers.

Friday - Fly to Prague. Brewery visit and dinner. Beer.

Saturday - See some sights. Food. Beer. More beer.

Sunday - Feel like shit. Fly home. Post stag do beers.
    •  mikemike
    • Nothing, I've ran out of money.
    •  PetePete
    • alan says:

Slackers, Pietasters etc at Barfly in the evening. Did anyone go to the Sheffield gig? Possibly the wrong forum to ask.

Carey went.

Tuesday evening: Dunno yet, maybe pub.
      Wednesday evening: Off to Manchester to see Celebrity Love Crisis and Breaking Colts.
      Thursday evening: Duuno yet, maybe pub.
      Friday evening: Drinks with our friend Kirsty for her birthday.
      Actual weekend: Dunno yet!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Pete says:

alan says:

Slackers, Pietasters etc at Barfly in the evening. Did anyone go to the Sheffield gig? Possibly the wrong forum to ask.

Carey went.

i did. the slackers were on ridiculously early and i only saw four songs. meh. look out for that 'cause i think they're rotating headliners.

•  DonnyDonny
    • mamba says:

Friday - Fly to Prague.

Saturday - See some sights.

DON'T GO TO DARLINGS 'CABERET'...

I warned you.
    •  mambamamba
    • Donny says:

mamba says:

Friday - Fly to Prague.

I warned you.

Is that like a 'you really need to go' kind of 'don't go' or a real 'don't go'?
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight- look at some more houses to rent
      Wednesday- Chill, maybe ride some bmx
      Thursday- Work@ O2 Wireless
      Friday- Work@ O2 Wireless
      Saturday- Work@ O2 Wireless
      Sunday- Work@ O2 Wireless
    •  MazzMazz
    • Saturday = IRON MAIDEN
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:

Saturday = IRON MAIDEN

I got offered freebies to that, but then remembered I was on holiday

massive fail
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • My weekend will look like this weekend...

friday- meal with my folks
      saturday- nout
      sunday-nout

Kinda probably think this week will be a nout week.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Big, Big fail.
    •  alanalan
    • Carey says:

Pete says:

alan says:

Carey went.

i did. the slackers were on ridiculously early and i only saw four songs. meh. look out for that 'cause i think they're rotating headliners.

Thought you might have gone. I'll be sure to get there nice and early to be safe!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Friday: Enjoy my least busy day at the end of my week off, try and write new songs.
      Saturday: See the missus.
      Sunday: Go and see Blondie in Bristol with the missus.
      Monday: back to work. Boooooo.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I appear to have nothing planned for the forthcoming weekend.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Eyyyyy!

I was supposed to be working a 60 hour week this week and was dreading being away from SY... well, today we were told that our company's staff was no longer needed in London and we could all go home for the rest of the week. Had 4hrs sleep since Saturday and was fucking shattered today, so that came as a massive, massive relief. Had a few in the George in Hampstead and am now going to smoke a j and pass out, and drive home tomorrow for my newly acquired 5 day weekend.

Gonna jam, gonna smoke big and gonna have a few evenings with the gert. Shit, am I happy. :D:D:D
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Tomorrow... NOT going to see Björk "Sore throat" Guðmundsdóttir and instead posting my tickets back for a refund.

Boo!
    •  mambamamba
    • Donny says:

mamba says:

Friday - Fly to Prague.

I warned you.

The reviews I've been reading here have really got me intrigued!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • While everybody's busy doing English things in England I shall be away, doing English things in Lanzorotte! Flying out on Thursday at 6am. My plans are to read, walk & create angry industrial psych synth drum & bass (to go with my stoner riffs) on my laptop & turn from milky white to bronze god over the course of 14 days. :cigar:

Forums - General Chat - Earliest weekend thread since last week's weekend thread