Menu

Forums - General Chat

FUCK!!!

•  OllieOllie
    • Imogen Anita Lucy Stygall born 11.29pm Saturday June 14th 6 pounds 7 ounces. Mother and baby very well and beautiful...dad completely fucked and shellshocked!!!

Goodnight!!!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I wish to be the first to say

http://sapporo-online.cool.ne.jp/00_diary_photo_box/Congratulations!_0907.jpg

Imogen is a lovely name!
    •  PodgePodge
    • nice one.
    •  BenBen
    • Congrats mate! My Mum's called Imogen, random fact for your Sunday there....
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Congrats to you both
    •  JackJack
    • YAY! Good work:D
    •  CareyCarey
    • aw, good news! :)
    •  mikemike
    • Nice one Ollie!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Congratulations dude!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • congratulations dude! :cool:
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Many congratulations Oliie! Imogen is a lovely name for Daddy's little treasure. Please post pics at your earliest opportunity. Thanks
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • congrats!
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Way to impregnate your misses and survive the 9 months(ish) of mood swings etc. and the birth and that.
      As Linda said (kinda), Pics or it didnt happen ;)
    •  EggyEggy
    • Excellent news, congrats :)
    •  OllieOllie
    • Cheers guys...had about 5 hours sleep in the last two nights now and am feeling pretty slaughtered. I'll get pics sorted soon when my brain has started functioning (after a good night's sleep tonight!!!)
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Again, a big congratulations to Sarah and yourself - do you realise now that Father's day will always be overshadowed by Imogen's birthday? (Zero pressies for Ollie LOL!!)

There's something making its way in the post to ya... couldn't resist!!

:D
    •  GrymGrym
    • Congratulations sir. Although I can't help feeling congratulations are more in order to the good lady, all you had to do was the fun part at the beginning of the whole baby making process ;):D
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Congratulations to you both!!!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Many Congratulations Ol & Missus Ol!

If she grows up & wants to be like the vocalist in Arch Enemy, however, then I'd be worried! ;)
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Awesome news, congratulations to you both :)

Forums - General Chat - FUCK!!!