weekyendy

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today - work, pump iron, some kind of fast food, band practice
      tommoz - work, chill
      sat - hang, watch bff at bull and gate and snigger into my hand
      sun - keep it mellow
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight - Sunday: Download
      Monday: go home and sleep, then birthday meal for sister's 22nd.
    •  mikemike
    • Today- Finish this mock newswriting exam, do shorthand, do law, go home, do loads more shorthand, do some law and pa revision, get leather chair delivered by Dean Mirimar, set it up, sit in it to revise, bed.

Tomorrow- shorthand exam, attempt to get 80 wpm, we'll see, got two more chances after if I don't. Go home, relax a little, watch telly, eat, wait up for a Holehouse to arrive.

Saturday- Revise, all day, law and PA and newswriting exams on tues, weds, thurs and fri. Go to Tim/AOTM/Graine gig in the evening, relax after.

Sunday- More revision, all day, seriously.

Might disconnect the net, we'll see!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Tonight - Watch more football, despite the wife's increasing annoyance
      Friday - Chippy dinner, pub, offy, jam with Bad Date
      Saturday - Off to Trent Bridge for first Twenty20 game of the season. Go home via pub and catch a covers band
      Sunday - Gardening and d.i.y, playing footy in evening
    •  EggyEggy
    • watch footy & possibly get pissed in town on saturday then spend sunday recovering.

Then look forward to my final week at work before i'm off for a week.
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Tonight - tidy gaff, watch heroes, couple of cheeky beers
      Tomorrow - back to wonderful land of worthing after work, lots of beers none of them cheeky, hopefully pass out fully clothed
      Saturday - same as friday minus the work.
      Sunday - See the 'rents = pub lunch. travel back to southampton
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - ante natal class with my wife
      Tomorrow - work then chilling out with my wife and daughter
      Saturday - nowt in the morning then our bassist's daughter's first birthday do in the afternoon
      Sunday - got the old man coming down so meal for father's day then seeing the mother in law for tea in the evening

Jesus, this all sounds horribly normal and middle aged!!!!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Tonight- as I've done every night this week watch football.
      tomorrow- travel up to sheffield and take in mike's very kind hospitality. Thankyou sir.
      saturday-sheffield folks anybody wanna hang out so I can get out of Mike's way to revise? Then play a gig with some doom monkey's from leeds.
      Sunday- Play a show in Leeds with some more doom monkeys and meet mr millward for the first time... give Leon the bumps maybe too.

•  alanalan
    • Tonight - driving lesson and Rock Band.

Friday - being dragged to see 36 Crazyfists by the mate I dragged to see Genghis Tron. I think this makes it clear that I'm the better friend. See what Corp's like on a Friday night unless anyone has any better suggestions?

Saturday - probably wander round Sheffield, drink off hangover, go home. Maybe City, who knows.

Sunday - Fathers Day apparently, bugger. Otherwise a jam would have been nice.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Friday - Drinking with attractive legal types FOR FREE.

Not sure after that.
    •  CareyCarey
    • fri - start moving my stuff into jen's.
      sat - crazy pub crawl that starts at 11am. gig at casbah.
      sun - finish writing reports. try not to vomit.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • A busy weekend full of things (work crap, mirthday celebrations, practise, hash and being fucking dirt poor). Might make that gig on saturday provided nothing comes up, that is my only free slot though so it looks like I'll probably end up on a panther blood binge or something.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Tomorrow - Advance to forward camp in Great Forest of Erin. Get drunk.
      Saturday - Be hungover. Attempt to make money in underhand fashion. Explore Great Forest. Run away from inevitable hordes of unspeakable evil. Get drunk again.
      Sunday - Hide at the back, hungover, while foolish - sorry, brave people fight hordes of unspeakable evil. Maybe use magic and stab stuff up in underhand fashion. Realise I've made no money. Come home.

•  GarethGareth
    • Big Si says:

Tomorrow - Advance to forward camp in Great Forest of Erin. Get drunk.
      Saturday - Be hungover. Attempt to make money in underhand fashion. Explore Great Forest. Run away from inevitable hordes of unspeakable evil. Get drunk again.
      Sunday - Hide at the back, hungover, while foolish - sorry, brave people fight hordes of unspeakable evil. Maybe use magic and stab stuff up in underhand fashion. Realise I've made no money. Come home.

I hope to God you're going LARPing.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Tonight - Be bored in BOK! despite playing with newly acquired webbernet. Entertain me please.
      Friday - get up, collect dad's mirthday & fathers day cards & wrapping paper, call in sick at work, meet Fozz & go to kelham island tavern for beers & a quick practice of a little set im putting together for my dad
      Saturday - spend day with family & dad for his 50th, have food on dads newly acquired gas BBQ, drink loads, speak to many of 30odd family friends arriving. Possibly chat with girl I've started seeing who might be coming along. potentially play little set provided me & Fozz haven't learned the songs massively differently.
      Sunday - be hungover most likely, see Fozz off. Have family meal, dunno where or what we'll be having but it'll likely be out & about. Go into work with hangover, making it look like I'm genuinely ill. Probably get found out, tell them where to stuff it.:cigar:
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Rob Smith says:

Possibly chat with girl I've started seeing who might be coming along.

Pics or it didnt happen!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Laddeth says:

Rob Smith says:

Possibly chat with girl I've started seeing who might be coming along.

Pics or it didnt happen!

Its probably the better money really!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Tom P says:

panther blood binge

pics or it didn't happen...
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I don't think this weekend will be very good. I think it might be awful in fact.
    •  cotton hillcotton hill
    • Friday- Liquor.
      Saturday- Band practise, Casbah, Incredible Hulk if the gig doesn't overrun too late. Resist the urge to go to Caesar's.
      Sunday- Transfer lps to the pc.

Forums - General Chat - weekyendy