• http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/drewmillward/posterwebversion.jpg

Agent of the Morai
      EDT
      Naked Shit
      Electric Mud Generator
      Crawe
      Hordes and Herds
      White Fang

£5 at The Library on Woodhouse Lane (just next to the park)
      Is there a batter way to spend a lazy Summer Sunday? i think not!

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Nice line-up. I may well attend, just to get blasted by EDT again would be worth it!

That poster makes my eyes hurt.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • up we go!

naked shit ain't playing obviously but tim is doing solo stuff... think Year of the man might be... not sure!

Is there a thread for the sheffield date too?
    •  PetePete
    • Big Coat says:

Is there a thread for the sheffield date too?

Don't think there is, but I'll be there.

Are you heading back to Leeds after or staying for drinks?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah sorry no naked shit but shall be me as Timothy C Holehouse (doom drone stuff) with my good friend Rick from EMG on drums.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • we may stick around for a bit but i think we'll be heading back that night.... not entirely sure yet....
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Well looking forward to this. Unfortunately White Fang will be bass less for this gig, which isn't great, but can't be avoided.....
    •  JonBBQJonBBQ
    • Today?

Today!
    • I drank too much last night.
    • Total balls. Got everything sorted and in the car this morning, went to pick up our guitarist, only to find him curled up on sofa with a paticularly bad case of food poisoning. White Fang were defeated.
    •  PetePete
    • drewmillward says:

I drank too much last night.

I drank too much Saturday night. I can't even remember most of it, although I do rememebr Morai thankfully.

I think it's the Casbah - because the Guiness is about £7 a pint, I am forced into drinking lager which does not siit well with me and turns me wrong.
    • drewmillward says:

Total balls. Got everything sorted and in the car this morning, went to pick up our guitarist, only to find him curled up on sofa with a paticularly bad case of food poisoning. White Fang were defeated.

Where you there chap? Gutted when I heard your band wheren't playing sir... shame still not properly met. I'll have to come up do a house show or summit in Leeds some time soon or summit.
    • Once we had realised that we couldn't play, we needed to get all teh stuff back to various places round town and thus, it rather scuppered our plans, so i didn't make it up at all... sucks.
      You in Leeds or us up North, either way, we shall meet soon.
    • Yeah quite like to do a house show next visit... I miss the LS6 house show vibe... was kinda gutted that off minor was at a house and not playing our show though would have loved to see them. Big coat by the way chap your a flipping star!
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • why?? i was quite drunk!
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • This had one of the strangest gig atmospheres!

Not bad, just very odd and unreal... fun day though!
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • in the end it didn't feel like a real gig... i'm not getting at leon but i think it should have been more organised and various things that i would have done different... but meh... i had a laugh in the end!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - LEEDS SUNDAY 15TH OF JUNE!