Menu

Forums - General Chat

two weeks in a row from me...weekend plans.

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today - work, go to taste of london and spunk a bunch of cash aganst the wall on filling my tum with delicious food.

tomorrow - chill. seriously chill.

sunday - deep chill.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - go watch girlfriend's cousin's band in Reading. They sound ok.

Tomorrow - work then Rival Schools in Portsmouth. A perfect excuse for not meeting the in-laws.

Sunday - some crap treasure hunt thing with my mother to keep her happy. It's in aid of the cricket club so I suppose I should do my bit. Then chill.
    •  EggyEggy
    • not a lot. The start of a week off work but i have no plans for any of it, all i have planned is to go to the *shels gig in manchester a week tomorrow. So if there are any decent gigs in the next week in sheff or nottingham areas there's a fair chance i'll make them. Other than that i will continue to watch the euro's.
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Summer Solstice tonight... which will mostly consist of being right off me bonce in the middle of some massive stones..... cool.
      tomorrow race back to brighton on a come down to catch *Shels at the newly ruined Freebutt... i havent been since its been redone but i hear its now just an average venue.
      and sunday... survive on minimal quids til pay(mon)day
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Today: In about 10 minutes I'm having an "on-line interview" to get on a course to get my MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) which then leads on to a well paid job. WOO!
      Rest of the day is house todying, washing up and then Age of Conan before cooking fajitas for tea. yummy.

Tomorrow: Sleep in then off to werk.

Sunday: Werk again.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Last night - The first Bad Date gig in Nottingham, did the 2 sets, went down well and have secured a lucrative saturday night slot in October. Epic win!

Today - Not at work, hurrah. Shift gear. Chillax. Takeaway and watch some CSI

Tomorrow - Flip all

Sunday - Off to the cricket in the afternoon
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I've got the weekend off for once so I shall be playing out.

Tonight - drink booze. Hopefully outside.
      Tomorrow - stodge food, moving Carey in some more, job application, barbecue and gig in tha everrrning.
      Sunday - more stodge food, moving Carey in some more, The Wire.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Going to see My Bloody Valentine on Sat- Thats all I need this wknd!!!!!
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Tonight - Staying at the missus' parent's place in Nottingham and going to the pub with the stepdad in law.

Saturday - Getting the train from Nottingham down to London and then schmoozing round some posh bit where we're staying (cant remember the name) and then off to see Frankie Boyle film his DVD show.

Sunday - Little bit more moping around London then back up home to chill on sunday night!!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I have a pigeon in a box. A nearby cat had hold of it a few hours since and it's not killed it, looks like it may have broken it's wing or something, it's got a couple of wounds where the cat's had it. Until i moved it it was on it's back in next doors garden for at least a couple of hours. Doesn't look like it's going to die but it doesn't look like it's going to improve either, at the moment it's in the shed in said box.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Off to Portugal tomorrow for a week of sun.
    •  mikemike
    • I'm drained.

Think its cook a big chilli tonight, slob about and sleep, recharge needed desperately.

Tomorrow I will probably just slob around again until its time to go to Doncaster and play a mint gig with Pilgrim Fathers, see baby Mark for the first time in ages and get drunk.

Sunday- Potter about more, no idea really.

Going out on Monday with coursemates, then tuesday with a mate from my last job, nice.

I feel empty today though, life eh?
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Just got back from work, but on Friday - Woke up at a mates after an evening of drinking & recording with my new gear. Saw The Happening, it seemed more like a channel five film.

Saturday - Giving a mate a lift to Manchester as he's checking out some apartments & its cheaper for me to drive & i fancy a day out. On the night going out for a work mates late mirthday do.

Sunday - See Anna and then go to work.
    •  mikemike
    • Baby mark has just suggested tonight is a "Hot tamale" one, this spells trouble for me, fred and whoever else is in the way.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I enjoyed beers in the garden. Good night!
    •  CareyCarey
    • it was ace. too rainy to do much moving today. dyed my hair though!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • My weekend will involve killing many more brain cells - get in.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Today I mostly got wet.
      This also included waiting outside a customers house for 2 and a half hours. fun.
      Next time I'm taking my DS out with me.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Laddeth says:

Today I mostly got wet.
      This also included waiting outside a customers house for 2 and a half hours. fun.
      Next time I'm taking my DS out with me.

Your a mug for not taking some entertainment anywho. its what must be done!
    •  CareyCarey
    • i did more outside drinking last night. superb.

also happened upon an abandoned pile of books on a bench. including one i was going to buy.

Forums - General Chat - two weeks in a row from me...weekend plans.