Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Kvelertak UK tour 2013

•  PetePete
    • Anyone here a fan of Kvelertak?

UK tour dates for March 2013 now up on our Live Dates listings - click here for the dates.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Pete says:
      Anyone here a fan of Kvelertak?

UK tour dates for March 2013 now up on our Live Dates listings - click here for the dates.

YEP...I saw them at Download a couple of years ago..I had no idea who they were..I walked past the 2nd stage in my waterproofs and heard this amazing ROT AND ROLL..I left my group of frineds and ran towards the stage then danced.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Awesome band!!
    •  PetePete
    • TRUCKFIGHTERS are tour support :)
    •  mikemike
    • Excellent news eh?
    •  PetePete
    • Indeed. I'll be at Corp definitely now.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • WOW! What a support! Need to get a Birmingham ticket asap!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      WOW! What a support! Need to get a Birmingham ticket asap!

Me too. They were great last year with The Secret... should be even better with Truckfighters.
    •  mambamamba
    • Interesting. Might do Southampton now.
    •  PetePete
    • I've double booked myself on the 7th, I'm going for a short break in the Lake District, so will have to miss this. Shame.

I saw Truckfighters 3 times in 3 different cities on their first two tours; since then I've managed to miss them for various reasons each time :(
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Birmingham ticket bought. Anyone else going?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • No ticket yet but should be doing the B'ham gig.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I've managed to miss Truckfighters every time they've played...then I finally listened to them...and didn't feel bad about it.
    •  mikemike
    • :O If Pete was still Editor he'd have you banned for that Ollie!

Haha, they are excellent though and probably better live. Saw them twice years ago on the same and they are among my fave stoner rock gigs ever, such a party band. Not sure how much I'd enjoy them on a big stage as I saw them in the Grapes in Sheffield and a small Scream bar in Notts.
    •  alanalan
    • I think I saw them at The Old Angel once, unless I'm confusing them with someone else. Whoever it was that I saw were good fun anyway.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hahaha,

I'd heard loads about them so I soent a while on Youtube watching a whole bunch of stuff to give them a fair go...live stuff, promo vids...etc. They do put on an energetic show and all that but I just really didn't get it at all.
    •  EggyEggy
    • alan says:
      I think I saw them at The Old Angel once, unless I'm confusing them with someone else. Whoever it was that I saw were good fun anyway.

They played the horn in the hand (I think). Remember it as a really good gig, think it was a couple if days before they played at the grapes.
    •  PetePete
    • Did anyone go? Any good?
    •  Sam-O)))Sam-O)))
    • I saw them in Manchester, badass. As badass as a band can be live.

WHY ARE THEY SUPPORTING KVERLERTAK???

They need to be playing headline shows all over, too good.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Kvelertak UK tour 2013