Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  JackJack
    • I thought it was Roger
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • It's not much of a game since half of us know and he's just told the others.
    •  fredfred
    • I've been really trying to come up with something good, but I think I love everything... :(
    •  GarethGareth
    • fred says:

I've been really trying to come up with something good, but I think I love everything... :(

Are you on pills?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • fred says:

I've been really trying to come up with something good, but I think I love everything... :(

HIPPY. People hate hippies round these parts.
    •  fredfred
    • Oooh, bad vibes, etc...
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • slack mammoth says:

slomo says:

bad admiral says:

ozzy era sabbath

Dude, Damo from 3 stages may actually kill you. Not even kidding.

And I'll be standing behind trying to look mean. If you don't like Ozzy Sabbath, you suck.

...and i will totally accept that beating.

i appreciate my view is unpopular...i've tried time and again not to let it fuck the tits off me but it hasn't worked. i've bought a fair few ozzy sabbath 'bums, which have all ended up sold.

it's a form of cathartic self-hate.:(
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Big Si says:

It's not much of a game since half of us know and he's just told the others.

Hahaha - yes and in er the same post!???

quote:

Podge says:

could matthew and matthew please kiss and make-up?

you are giving us other matthews a bad name

The game is up!

Or is this just a cunning ruse? I think we should have a 'Guess Podge's name' thread. I'm sure I knew it at one point, but it's gone...
      :x
    •  MazzMazz
    • This is great. I had a good one but have held it back as I'm a pussy and it did not really fit in with part that says "only you seem to hate".
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • JenTheHen says:

Oh and Jeff, you're so po po mo, I just can't handle it.

yeah? im also so no mo po mo that i see the lack of sense in what you said. theres nothing to handle or not handle. youre creating your own problems.

keep up, yeah?

•  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • slack mammoth says:

slomo says:

bad admiral says:

ozzy era sabbath

Dude, Damo from 3 stages may actually kill you. Not even kidding.

And I'll be standing behind trying to look mean. If you don't like Ozzy Sabbath, you suck.

Ozzy's shit, always been shit. Like Led Zeppelin, a good band ruined by a shit vocalist. Obviously a personal opinion, but it seems to happen a lot that people are Astonished that others dont like sabbath.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Jack Dickinson says:

I thought it was Roger

Podge looks like a Rodger
    •  GarethGareth
    • Does anyone else find people altering their course when walking so that they're coming straight at you? It happens at least 3 times a day on the way to work, sometimes I change sides of the pavement twice and they match me. I just stop dead in front of them if they get too close, it throws them.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm always doing that thing when you nearly bump into someone and try to move out of their way but you move in tandem with them, thus acheiving nothing but embarrassment.

I am a klutz.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Gareth says:

Does anyone else find people altering their course when walking so that they're coming straight at you? It happens at least 3 times a day on the way to work, sometimes I change sides of the pavement twice and they match me. I just stop dead in front of them if they get too close, it throws them.

You wanna go to Spain. Then you'll know that we have it easy walking down the street.
      Or around here all the Muslim women in Burkas seem to just walk strait at you as if your not even there. I'm the man love, your religion states I rule all

(not racist)
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • No, it's not racist if it's funny. Fail.
    •  EggyEggy
    • J Parker says:

Big Si says:

It's not much of a game since half of us know and he's just told the others.

Hahaha - yes and in er the same post!???

quote:

Podge says:

could matthew and matthew please kiss and make-up?

you are giving us other matthews a bad name

The game is up!

Or is this just a cunning ruse? I think we should have a 'Guess Podge's name' thread. I'm sure I knew it at one point, but it's gone...
      :x

It is indeed matthew, second name burridge, podge is a shortened version of his surname for some weird reason, see i do remember some things!
    •  JackJack
    • We have a tool at work called a podger, very useful for putting LED screens together
    •  EggyEggy
    • so anyone who operates the tool is therefore podge.

My fat colleague at work's name is padgett, so i call him podgett.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Jack Dickinson says:

We have a tool at work called a podger, very useful for putting LED screens together

for a second there i thought you meant you worked with a stupid person called Podger who's good with electronics... :blush: :D

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.